Here's another note: very interesting in design, easy to prepare and insanely tasty chocolate-cottage cheese pie with a quilt. I did it for a recent holiday. And he made a splash - everyone liked it so much that it scattered in a matter of minutes: and all the housewives asked me for a recipe. And the best part is that this miracle of cooking is prepared from simple, readily available and inexpensive ingredients, but it turns out to be very tasty and presentable. I, along with "I love to cook," I recommend you at least once cook and try this sweet, airy, chocolate-nut biscuit with the most delicate curd cream.
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 pack;
- cocoa - 50-75 grams;
- vegetable oil - 60 grams;
- flour - 140 grams;
- baking powder - 9 grams;
- hazelnuts (to replace any other) - 50 grams.
- sugar or icing sugar - 30-40 grams;
- cottage cheese - 170-200 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- starch (to replace vanilla pudding) - 20 grams.
Chocolate-curd cake. Step by step recipe
- We combine eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar, beat with a mixer in a lush foam. If you have large, selected eggs, then take them 2 pieces, and if smaller than the average size - 3 pieces.
- Add vegetable oil and whisk for a couple of minutes.
- Mix flour with baking powder and cocoa powder, sift everything through a sieve.
- Add to the egg mass and gently knead with a spatula.
- Lightly fry the nuts in a dry frying pan, cool and chop using a blender. Since our dough is light, lush, try to chop nuts as little as possible so that they do not burden it.
- Add the nuts to the dough and mix until smooth.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment paper and grease it with butter or vegetable oil, pour out the dough and level it with a spatula. I used a square shape: 20x30 centimeters.
- Cooking the cream: add the egg, sugar or powdered sugar and starch (or vanilla pudding) to the cottage cheese. Whip until smooth. The mass should turn out like thick sour cream. If you used too dry (especially home-made) cottage cheese, and the mass came out much thicker, then it needs to be diluted. You can drive one more egg or add a couple of spoons of sour cream.
- We transfer the cream into a pastry bag and apply a pattern to the still liquid chocolate dough - weaving the diagonal stripes in the form of rhombuses. The pastry bag can be replaced with a dense plastic bag by cutting off the tip. The thickness of these curd stripes should be approximately 1 centimeter.
- Immediately send the dough to a preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes. We check readiness by piercing a biscuit with a wooden skewer or a toothpick in several places: if the dough does not stick, then it is baked. I still leave the finished biscuit to stand in the switched off oven for 5-10 minutes, and then I just get it out.
- Chilled chocolate cake can be crushed with powdered sugar.
Quilt pie can be served. It really looks very original: I would say festively - like a real cake. And the taste turned out to be excellent: a soft chocolate sponge cake with nuts and a gentle curd cream - a very tasty combination. Serve this cake with tea, coffee, juices and stewed fruit, or you can gobble it up anyway. Also, instead of powdered sugar, you can pour the cake with condensed milk.
Have a nice tea party with “I love to cook”!