Let's cook a delicious strawberry tart with cottage cheese cream. It’s not at all difficult to make such a tasty meal, the recipe is simple, the ingredients are affordable, and the result will undoubtedly surprise you. The tart is simply awesome: a delicious shortcrust pastry with the most delicate curd cream in addition to fragrant strawberries, such a combination will not leave anyone indifferent. My family loves this dessert, it instantly disappears from the table. Be sure to take a note of the recipe, and in the season of berries, prepare this treat.
For a sand base:
- 160 grams of butter;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 cup flour (may need more);
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream or yogurt (if necessary).
For curd cream mousse:
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
- 400 grams of cottage cheese (soft, without lumps);
- 20 grams of gelatin;
- 60 milliliters of water;
- 250 grams of cream from 33% fat;
- 400-500 grams of fresh strawberries.
Delicious strawberry tart with cottage cheese cream. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough: add sugar to the butter chopped into slices, sift the flour with baking powder through a sieve and grind everything with your hands. It should be small crumbs.
- Then add the yolk and knead the dough. If in order to form the dough, one yolk is not enough, then add one tablespoon of sour cream or yogurt (in extreme cases, you can add some water).
- Next, wrap the dough in cling film or an ordinary plastic bag and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- After half an hour, we take out the dough from the refrigerator, roll it on parchment paper to the size of the baking dish, plus sides, three to five millimeters thick.
- The baking dish is best used with low sides.
- We grease the form with butter, lay out the rolled dough, remove the parchment paper and form beautiful sides.
- When the sides are formed, spread the parchment paper, pour the beans or peas on top.
- We put the mold in an oven preheated to 190 degrees and bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes. Then we take the mold out of the oven, remove the beans or peas and put the mold again in the oven for twelve to fifteen minutes, the cake should become golden brown.
- Then let the cake cool in shape, and then transfer to a dish.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the cream. For cream, you need to use soft cottage cheese, for this we grind it through a sieve or break through with a blender. Cottage cheese should be without lumps.
- Next, add the icing sugar to the cottage cheese, mix with a mixer or blender.
- In another dry dish with clean whisks, beat very cold cream until thick peaks, then add the curd mass in parts and mix.
- If desired, the cream can be densified with gelatin. Dilute the gelatin in a small amount of water according to the packaging instructions. If you have instant gelatin, then it is enough to mix it in hot water until it is transparent and uniform (gelatin should never be boiled).
- Add gelatin to a homogeneous curd mass and whisk again.
- We proceed to the formation of tarte. We apply the curd cream on the tart, decorate with chopped strawberries (or other berries), squeezing it into the cream, sprinkle with powdered sugar and put in the refrigerator for a short time.
- Tip. Strawberry tart, like other dishes with fresh berries, the result is much tastier if you choose delicious, sweet and juicy strawberries for its preparation. If your strawberry is acidic, then you can sprinkle it with sugar a little if you wish.
A delicious strawberry tart with cottage cheese cream is ready, it can be decorated with a sprig of mint. This dish is very beautiful and appetizing, I really like to cook it in the season of berries. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many more interesting and original recipes for desserts. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.