On one of the confectionery sites I found a recipe for delicious sweets: like Raffaello. And I was happy to know that my favorite sweets can be easily prepared at home. Having prepared such sweets at home, I no longer want to buy store-bought ones. The taste of Raffaello's home is simply charming. These sweets are prepared easily and simply: the products are the most ordinary - they can be found without problems in stores. This dessert will conquer many sweet tooth. The most important thing is that while preparing this delicate dessert at home, you can treat them safely to children: after all, it will certainly be without harmful flavor enhancers. Everyone knows that sweets improve your mood, you can buy sweets in stores, or you can cook them with love at home - and surprise your family and friends. I think that Rafaello sweets cooked at home will take their rightful place on the holiday tables and during family tea parties.
- 140 grams of corn sticks;
- 40-50 grams of coconut flakes;
- 50-60 grams of almonds;
- 380 grams of condensed milk (1 can).
Delicious sweets: like Raffaello. Step by step recipe
- To make a popular sweet dessert at home, the first thing you need to do is prepare the nuts.
- Only almonds are used for Raffaello sweets: this is probably the peculiarity of sweets, their great taste. Therefore, it is better to take almonds, and not another type of nuts.
- Almonds in sweets must be blanched: peeled.
- To blanch the almonds in a separate bowl or cup, put the nuts, pour boiling water so that it covers completely: and let stand for ten minutes. This must be done so that it is easier to peel the almonds.
- We turn to corn sticks: they need to be chopped. I grind with a wooden spatula, and some are passed through a meat grinder or chopped in a blender bowl.
- Pour condensed milk into a bowl of chopped corn sticks and mix everything thoroughly: until smooth.
- Pay attention to the quality of the condensed milk: otherwise it will not work.
- Almonds need to be taken out of boiling water, peeled and dried with a towel or napkin.
- We proceed to the formation of sweets. We take a small piece of mixed sticks with condensed milk, put the nut in the middle and form a round candy with our hands.
- The resulting round candy must be rolled from coconut flakes on all sides.
- Instead of corn sticks, I sometimes use waffles. For 10 servings - 100 grams of waffles. For these sweets, I like to use wafers with the taste of ice cream or baked milk: and you can choose to your taste.
- Grind wafers: you can do it by hand - or grate it on a fine grater. The main thing is that as a result, the waffles are very well chopped.
- To the crushed wafers, we also add condensed milk (5 tablespoons). Add so much condensed milk so that you can make a ball out of it. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Inside the mixed homogeneous mass also put almonds and roll in coconut.
- If coconut flakes are not very well taken on a ball, then you can roll them a little in condensed milk before that, and then in coconut flakes.
- Candies must be transferred to a storage container and refrigerated.
Sweets made at home are very tender. Do not be afraid to experiment and surprise your near and dear ones. Of course, the home-made Raffaelles are not as crispy as the store ones - but their taste is just magical. Such sweets are perfect as a dessert for a festive table. Especially this dessert attracts children: not only for its appearance, but also for its wonderful taste. On the site "I like to cook" there are a lot of delicious desserts