I offer you a wonderful dessert - a delicious ice cream sorbet from tangerines and strawberries. In this wonderful fruit mix, an incredible combination of fragrant tangerines with very sweet and fragrant strawberries. This dish is easily prepared both in summer and in winter. Now on the shelves of tangerines all year round, and strawberries can be taken not only fresh. For example, in today's recipe, we have a frozen berry. Of course, our sorbet ice cream recipe is suitable for everyone who loves simple and light desserts that do not require a lot of time to prepare. I assure you that you will get this refreshing sorbet the first time, and will fall in love with it from the first spoon.
- freshly squeezed tangerine juice (with pulp) - 400-500 milliliters;
- frozen strawberries - 300 grams;
- half lime juice;
- sugar - 90-100 grams;
- water - 50 milliliters;
- water - 1 tablespoon for corn starch;
- corn starch - 10 grams.
Delicious ice cream sorbet from tangerines and strawberries. Step by step recipe
- We clean the tangerines from the peel and squeeze the juice using a juicer. Juice is needed with pulp, then the taste of tangerines will be more pronounced. Squeezed juice set aside.
- In a saucepan or a small saucepan, we will now prepare sweet sugar syrup. Pour sugar and fifty milliliters of water. We put on the stove and, stirring with a silicone spatula, heat over medium heat.
- While the syrup is warming up, we will prepare corn starch in order to introduce it correctly. In a separate bowl, mix a tablespoon of water and 10 grams of starch. If you add corn starch to the dessert, then its consistency will be much more tender and uniform.
- When all the sugar has dissolved, pour the diluted starch mass into a thin stream.
- Bring everything to a boil and then boil for about five minutes. Remove from the stove and, without stopping stirring with a spatula, cool to room temperature. If you want, you can put a saucepan with syrup in a bowl of cold water: then everything cools much faster.
- Now we need frozen strawberries. We place it, without defrosting, in a blender, pour the tangerine juice and beat until smooth. Then pour the juice of half a lime and syrup. Turn on the blender again and beat well.
- If you prepare such a light dessert in the fresh strawberry season, then cook from fresh berries: the aroma and taste will only be more saturated. Lime juice, in turn, can be replaced with lemon juice.
- When the mass is ready, it is necessary to freeze it. Here you have two ways. First: pour the mass into the tray and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours. At the same time, take out and mix everything with a spatula every twenty to thirty minutes. Better yet, break everything down with a hand blender. In order not to form ice lumps, and the mass was gentle and uniform.
- The second way to freeze: put everything in the ice cream maker, turn it on and bring it to the desired state.
- Serve portionwise in ice cream makers. Shortly before serving, move the sorbet with ice cream into the refrigerator compartment: you need to let the mass thaw a little. You can decorate with fresh mint leaves or fresh berries.
Here you have a very simple and very tasty tangerine sorbet ice cream. Cooking does not take much time, and everyone can enjoy a light and tasty fruit and berry dessert at home. Experiment with tastes, pick up different mixes - and let everything work out for you. The Very Delicious website wishes you a pleasant appetite, as well as light and sweet homemade desserts!