Fragrant sweet cherry jam with a subtle hint of vanilla. Jam made from white cherries is rich in carbohydrate content and is low in fat and calories. White cherry jam can be compared with a real antibiotic, it contains a huge amount of useful trace elements and amino acids. Cherry jam is considered a real stabilizer of the cardiovascular system.
- White cherry - 1 kilogram;
- Sugar - 1 kilogram;
- Water - 0.5 cups;
- Vanilla sugar to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for delicious white cherry jam:
- Rinse and seedless berries.
- In a pan, boil the syrup from water and sugar.
- Put the cherries in sugar syrup and mix gently.
- Soak on low heat for 2 - 2.5 hours.
- Add vanilla sugar 20 minutes before cooking.
- Transfer jam to sterilized jars and roll up.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Pitted white cherry jam is very tasty, you can eat with tea, as well as add to various pastries and desserts.
Try it - it’s not only delicious, but also very healthy.
Delicious to you preparations!