Today, again, I cook delicious buns with dried fruits from yeast dough without eggs. And, of course, sharing the recipe with you! I remember the fragrant, sweet taste of buns from my childhood - to this day I use this recipe. The buns in the oven are simply delicious: soft and fluffy! On the second day they don’t get stale, they remain the same. Of course, if something remains: usually everyone eats at once! It is allowed to replace the filling from dried fruits with any other. You can bake sweet burgers in a gas or electric oven: it definitely won’t affect the taste! I assure you, as soon as you try them, they will always remain in your menu.
- wheat flour - 400 grams;
- baked milk (plain milk) - 200 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 5 grams (fresh - 15 grams);
- butter (cream margarine) - 80 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- dried apples (dried fruits) - 250-300 grams;
- sugar - to taste (5-6 tablespoons);
- yolk - 1 piece;
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- turmeric - 1 pinch (optional, for color).
Delicious yeast buns with dried fruits. Step by step recipe
- Let's start making sweet yeast buns with dough: it will take time for it to rise. Make a dough: mix in a separate cup yeast, all prepared sugar and three teaspoons of flour.
- Gradually pour milk into the dry ingredients: it should be warm, about 36-38 degrees. Stir thoroughly, cover with cling film or a towel, and leave: for about five minutes.
- During this time, a “cap” appeared on top of the dough: it means that the yeast is fresh - they can be used. If this does not happen, then change them.
- Mix the dough, add salt and melted butter to it - it should be at room temperature. Mix everything again.
- Gradually, we begin to sift the flour, kneading an elastic and soft dough. Immediately I do not advise pouring all the flour so as not to overdo it.
- We added half (the dough will become thicker), lay it out of the cup on the work surface (pre-sprinkled with the remaining flour), continue to interfere with the flour until the dough stops sticking to the hands and the table. It is necessary to achieve a soft, elastic consistency. If flour remains, then better remove it. This time I have left about one tablespoon.
- We cover the finished elastic dough with cling film (towel), put it in a warm place, without drafts (otherwise, a crust will appear on top and the dough will not rise well). Leave for 25-30 minutes.
- Now let's get into the filling. As a filling: dried apples or dried fruits, you can also make cottage cheese filling (mix cottage cheese with sugar and egg) - also very tasty! So, we wash dried fruits under running water, pour boiling water and leave for 5-10 minutes to soften a little.
- We drain the water, wring out the dried fruits so that there is no excess moisture.
- Immediately twist through a meat grinder with a fine grill. You can do this twice to make the filling better.
- Add sugar to the filling to taste: I added about five tablespoons. This is enough for me, if dried fruits are more acidic - add more.
- Meanwhile, our quick yeast dough without eggs has already risen, increased well in volume. We crush him a bit.
- Immediately make a “sausage” from yeast dough, divide into eight identical pieces. We crush each ball inside. We cover with a film so that they do not dry out during the molding of buns - pies.
- Trying to make the same size from each piece, we roll it into a round cake. On both sides we make cuts, but not completely.
- We put the filling in the middle. I add a lot of filling: we are so fond of! We pass one side, with a cut, into the cut of the other side and fix the “ears” to the dough. It turns out beautiful buns from yeast dough.
- Grease the prepared buns with yolk, with the addition of milk and turmeric (for color, not necessary). Pour some more sugar into the middle of each bun.
- The oven is preheated to 190 - 200 degrees. Bake for 15-20 minutes: until a beautiful, ruddy color.
- We take it out of the oven - and you can immediately serve it to the table. Buns are delicious and hot, and cold! Enjoy your meal!
This is a quick recipe for sweet, soft buns with dried fruits! How delicious they look - and very fragrant. Try it for sure: very tasty! Please yourself and your loved ones! Cook with me and the Very Delicious website! Do not forget to look at the channel: there are many more interesting pastries.