What can be tastier than fragrant home-made pastries - only apple charlotte, which we will cook in an unusual way today. Get ready to receive a new dose of culinary skills from I Love Cooking, because you will learn how to cook an exclusive super-delicious pie that only you can make.
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 11 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - on the tip of a knife;
- butter - 75 grams;
- flour - 400 grams.
- apples - 600 grams;
- brown sugar - 50 grams;
- cinnamon - 1/4 tablespoon;
- sunflower oil.
Detachable apple charlotte. Step by step recipe
- Heat milk and dissolve yeast, sugar, salt in it. Add sour cream, egg and pre-melted butter. Mix.
- Pour the flour slowly, knead the dough.
- Leave warm for half an hour.
- Cut apples into slices.
- Mix the sugar for the filling with cinnamon and tumble each apple slice on both sides in this mixture.
- When the dough has come, we roll it into a layer a little less than one centimeter thick.
- Cut circles. On each of them we put a piece of apple and pinch. So do with every circle.
- Spread on greased baking paper and greased form and fill it. Sprinkle with the mixture of sugar and cinnamon that remains.
- We put in a warm place again for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake our charlotte for 25-30 minutes until it is browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- The pie is ready!
The detachable apple charlotte is wonderfully suitable for receiving the most dear guests, because it has an airy test and a delicate taste! And be sure to try the charlotte with caramelized pears and airy apple charlotte.