Diet cheesecake is not only a tasty and unusual treat, but also a healthy dessert. Baked oatmeal cheesecake with curd filling - very light, tender and mouth-watering. Sweet liquid honey will add its zest to the curd filling of the cake, and cinnamon gives an exquisite aroma.
Preparing a diet cheesecake is simple and it turns out exactly the same as in the photo.
We suggest you try to cook a low-calorie cheesecake with us and evaluate its taste)))
- low fat soft cottage cheese - 180 grams;
- chicken proteins - 2 pieces;
- agar-agar - 2 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- half a large orange;
- oatmeal - 100 grams;
- apple - 100 grams;
- one chicken egg;
- ginger - 2 grams;
- lemon zest - 3 grams;
- cinnamon - 1 gram;
- honey - 30 grams.
Diet Cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- First of all, let's breed cheesecake agar agar. We dilute two grams of agar-agar in water and leave to infuse for 40 minutes.
Tip: according to the recipe, we will use agar-agar as a gelling agent, but you can replace it with gelatin. If you are going to cook a diet cheesecake with gelatin, you need to take 8 grams of gelatin.
- While the agar-agar is infused, we peel the apple from the peel (100 grams of apple is about half the large fruit).
- Mix oatmeal with peeled apple (in order to thoroughly mix the apple with oatmeal, I use a hand blender).
- We press ginger through a press.
- In the blender bowl for oatmeal, add cinnamon, lemon zest, ginger, one egg and mix everything thoroughly with a blender.
- We take a baking dish with high sides, cover it with parchment paper and spread the oatmeal mixture so that small sides along the edges are formed.
- We bake the basis for a diet cheesecake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the cheese portion of the cheesecake, transfer 180 grams of fat-free cottage cheese to the blender bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from half a large orange and take out the pulp. The resulting orange pulp is added to the curd.
- Add 15 grams of liquid honey to the cottage cheese with orange and beat well with a blender.
- Pour orange juice into the whipped curd mass and mix everything until smooth.
- Separately, beat the egg whites with a mixer to strong peaks.
- After 40 minutes, when the agar-agar is infused, pour it into a stewpan and heat the containing stewpan over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a temperature of 100 degrees.
- We combine heated aga-agar with whipped cottage cheese, egg whites and beat with a mixer.
- Lubricate the finished and cooled cake for cheesecake with the remaining honey (I lubricate with a silicone brush) and fill the cake with the curd mass.
- We leave the PP - cheesecake in the refrigerator for three hours.
- After this time, the diet cheesecake became dense and you can decorate it: sprinkle the top of the lemon zest cheesecake.
Garnish with delicate PP - cheesecake can be fresh berries, nuts or fruits.
If it seems to you that the cake is not very sweet, then take a little more honey than by prescription: you just should not get too carried away with honey, because honey is high-calorie.
You can meet guests with a curd dessert or sit in the evening with your family with a cup of fragrant tea.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party and a good mood! Watch your figure, but can’t refuse sweets? Then a delicious diet muffin recipe and airy diet cake are sure to please you!