The site “I love to cook” will help to make your holiday bright and memorable, because today we will share with you a recipe on how to make twigs of chocolate with our own hands, which delight adults and children.
- milk or dark chocolate - 2 tiles (200 grams);
- sweet straws - 1 pack (80 grams);
- dragees of different colors - 100 grams;
- parchment paper;
- cream injector.
DIY chocolate sprigs. Step by step recipe
- 170 grams of chocolate must be melted. To do this, prepare a water bath.
- Grind straws into crumbs with a blender or rolling pin.
- On parchment paper, draw branches with a pencil.
- Mix chocolate with straw crumbs.
- Fill a syringe with a mixture of chocolate.
- Squeeze along the lines that were previously drawn.
- Send to the refrigerator until solidified.
- Melt the 30 grams of chocolate left in a water bath.
- Now dip each dragee on one side in chocolate and stick to the twigs for decoration.
- Leave in the refrigerator again.
- After hardening, remove from parchment.
Do not be too lazy to make twigs of chocolate and please guests not only with a beautiful view, but also with an amazing taste. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making homemade chocolate and Kinder chocolate with your own hands.