Kefir dough is like fluff: tender, soft and it will not be difficult for you to cook it. From kefir dough, you can cook pies, a base for pies, pizza and much more ... Yeast-free dough is prepared very quickly, and products from it are airy, light and very soft. From the simplest ingredients, you get stunningly delicious homemade pastry dough.
- one teaspoon of salt;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon;
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- 800 grams of wheat flour;
- one egg;
- butter - 40 grams.
The dough is like fluff on kefir. Step by step recipe
- We prepare a container in which we will knead the kefir dough (in my case, this is a deep bowl).
- Pour 500 milliliters of kefir into a bowl (the fat content of kefir can be used any: I really like to use homemade kefir for this test, but it’s also suitable for purchase).
- Then we break one chicken egg in kefir (it is very good to use homemade eggs), add two tablespoons of sugar, one teaspoon of salt and the same amount of soda: mix well. Kefir mass is left to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Pre-sifted wheat flour (as many housewives know, the dough for home baking prepared on the basis of sifted flour is much more tender, like air).
- Pour the sifted wheat flour into a separate bowl, add 40 grams of butter and rub the flour and butter into the crumbs with your hands.
- Then pour the kefir mass into the flour crumbs and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Add a little flour and knead the tender dough. Ready kefir dough should be very soft and slightly stick to your hands.
- We form a ball from the dough, cover it with a kitchen towel and leave it to lie on the table for 25-30 minutes. You will see how the dough, right in front of your eyes, starts to swell.
- After this time, the tender dough for baking is ready.
Kefir dough is very easy to prepare, but what awesome pies are obtained from air dough - you can’t even imagine. Knead the dough according to this recipe and bake something from it will turn out to be "excellent" even for someone with a test for you. And one more biggest plus of the test is that it is universal - you can bake everything that your soul desires from. For a long time I have been baking various snacks based on this particular test, and it has never failed me.
“I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood. On our site you will find many more recipes for making yeast and yeast-free dough at home.