Dried fruit sweets are a universal treat, they go well for tea and coffee. Let's try to make these healthy sweets. They are no less sweet than store ones, but they will not hurt even those who follow their figure, and they are not afraid to give them to small children.
- 100 grams of dried apricots;
- 100 grams of prunes;
- 100 grams of pitted dates;
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 100 grams of walnuts;
- orange peel;
- coconut, cocoa, sesame, chopped raw peanuts.
Dried fruit sweets. Step by step recipe
- Pass all available dried fruits (except raisins) through a meat grinder and put in different containers.
- Grind nuts into crumbs (but not into flour).
- To mix. For example:
- dates and dried apricots, walnuts,
- prunes and dried apricots,
- dates and orange zest,
- dried apricots, raisins, nuts.
- Roll koloboks from the existing mixtures.
- Roll them in coconut, cocoa, chopped peanuts or confectionery sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Making sweets from dried fruits is a pleasure, as such sweets open up great scope for creativity. You can choose a set of ingredients to your liking. Different combinations of dried fruits - and you will get several types of different sweets. Dried cherries, cranberries, kumkavat are perfect for them. Such sweets can not be called low-calorie, but dried fruits are just a storehouse of vitamins and minerals, so such a tea party will also be useful. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the cottage cheese sweets and pumpkin sweets.