An oriental delicacy that will replace sweets is a “date paradise”. Dates contain selenium, which helps strengthen immunity, which is very important in the winter season. These cookies will become an honored guest at your table, and with its aroma you will create a unique cosiness in your home.
- dates - 200 grams;
- green apples - 2 pieces;
- butter - 200 grams;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- walnuts - pieces 20;
- flour - 1 cup;
- oatmeal or muesli - 1 cup;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
Eastern delicacy "Date Paradise". Step by step recipe
- Cut the pitted dates into small pieces.
- Peel the apples from the peel, remove the core and cut like dates.
- Add sugar to the melted butter and mix thoroughly to dissolve. Then add the dates.
- Keep on low heat for 4 minutes, then add apples, mix and remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour flour, cereal and baking powder into the mixture. Mix and add lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, cover the baking dish with parchment, spread the mixture evenly and decorate with nuts.
- Bake for half an hour, then reduce the temperature to 160 and bake for another ten minutes.
- We take out the cookies, let cool, cut into small squares.
Do not be lazy to cook this delicacy, and please your family with not only delicious but also healthy pastries. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of candied orange and sugar candies.