Eclairs - appetite and all taste buds are awakened from the name alone. I’ll tell you right away: I have never had difficulty preparing them, because I have an old family recipe, no one remembers where it came from, but it never fails me. I called this recipe "Eclairs that everybody gets."
- water - 1 cup;
- salt - a pinch;
- margarine - 125 grams;
- flour - 1 cup;
- egg - 6 pieces.
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- starch - 2 tablespoons;
- oil - 200 grams.
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons.
Eclairs. Step by step recipe
- Pour a glass of water into the pan, add a pinch of salt, margarine and boil.
- When the whole mass boils, mix and slowly add a glass of flour, stirring all the time.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the eggs, gradually breaking each. The finished dough will not be thick, it should reach for a spoon.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil, and with a spoon soaked in water, or with the help of a pastry bag, spread the dough on a baking sheet.
- We send the dough into a preheated oven to 180 ° C and bake for 40 minutes. While the eclairs are baking, we do not open the oven.
- Prepare the cream: for this, heat the milk in a pan, but do not boil. Beat eggs with sugar separately, add flour and starch.
- In the milk, which is warmed up, it does not boil, but is on fire, we introduce the resulting mass, constantly stirring. When the mass becomes homogeneous, cool, and add oil at room temperature, mix.
- Cook the icing. Melt butter in a ladle, add sour cream, sugar and cocoa. Continuously stirring, bring the mass to a homogeneous state.
- When the dough has completely cooled, fill it with cream in any way convenient for you: you can cut the eclair in half, put the cream and just cover with the other half, or you can make a small hole, and use the pastry bag to introduce the cream.
- Top the eclairs with icing.
Everything! Great world dessert on your table. We tried, really tasty? And not so difficult. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! Also, be sure to try making classic eclairs or eclairs eclairs for any filling.