Super-delicious, super-healthy roasted rjyatns Energy Bites - energy bomb. They store the champion's energy reserve. Try this recipe and you will be satisfied. These are great snacks in the middle of the day. These sweets can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. But will such tasty things last more than 2 days? Hardly. From the prepared ingredients should be about 25 balls, just for the whole family.
- 1 cup popped rice;
- 1/2 cup peanut butter;
- 1/2 cup shavings of dark chocolate;
- 1/2 cup peanuts or almonds;
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels;
- 1/3 cup of honey;
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries;
- 1/4 cup wheat germ;
- 1 cup chia seeds.
Barbecue Energy Bites. Step by step recipe
- Stir all ingredients until evenly mixed and refrigerate for 1.5 hours.
- Form balls or bars from the chilled mass.
- The roasting ENERGY BITES are ready.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try chocolate peanut sweets and almond sweets.