Lemon pie has its own unusual, but very pleasant taste. The combination of sour and sweet makes this cake especially interesting. If you are waiting for guests and do not know what to cook for tea, then lemon pie is exactly what you need.
- flour - 2 glasses;
- butter - 300 grams;
- sugar - 400 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoon;
- lemon - 1 piece.
Extraordinarily delicious lemon tart. Step by step recipe
- To make our lemon tart, first sift the flour. It is very important that the flour is saturated with oxygen. This affects the taste and quality of baking.
- Melt the butter in a water bath, cool.
- Add sugar to the eggs and beat.
- Then add the cooled butter. Mix everything again.
- Peel the lemon and twist it through a meat grinder.
- In the butter and egg mass, add lemon and soda. We mix everything.
- Gradually introduce the flour. Knead the dough
- Lubricate the mold with butter and spread our dough.
We bake for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees. Preheat the oven.
Enjoy your meal! Ready cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar if desired. With love and care for you and your family, "I love to cook." And be sure to try making lemon roll and homemade lemon pie.