When there is nothing at home for tea, or there is simply no time for baking, but you don’t want to run to the store, quick bagels with jam will always help out - the recipe is as simple as that! You can, of course, use the finished dough, but why? We will cook it in a few minutes ourselves! We need only three main ingredients, and the filling will definitely be found. Sand bagels at home can be prepared with sweet (with jam, with nuts) filling or, for example, with cabbage and mushrooms - it always turns out delicious! Bagels have a curved and simple shape, they are slightly different in shape from croissants, but they are very quick to form: so everyone will cope with it. A simple recipe for bagels with jam will help out during the fast: there are no dairy products or eggs. Plus, it's budget and deliciously tasty. Bagels with jam on a shortcrust pastry are tender, fast and tasty. You'll like it!
- wheat flour - 2 cups;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- mineral water with gas - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- jam or jam (jam) - 0.5 cups.
Fast bagels with jam. Step by step recipe
- Cook the dough quickly. All products are at room temperature, but it’s okay if you take it from the refrigerator, you can do that too! In a cup, mix the prepared sugar with salt.
- We measure the right amount of mineral water. It must be carbonated: the gases loosen the dough and allow it to rise. By the way, anyone can take a glass - and measure everything with it alone, in order to maintain proportions. I always use a standard glass: 250 milliliters.
- I pour in the vegetable oil, odorless, refined. Mix with a whisk or use a mixer if you want. Mix lightly so that the water and oil mix a little.
- We begin to introduce portions of flour. Added, mixed - and so with all the flour. As a result, the dough should turn out to be buttery, elastic, not clogged with flour. Such a dough does not stick to either the table or the hands.
- Cover the finished dough with a plate, let it rest a bit. This is not necessary, but it will be more elastic and uniform.
- After a couple of minutes, I roll our ball into a rectangular layer about five millimeters thick. It is better to immediately make such a shape so that there are no scraps. But if it turned out differently - no big deal! Collected, allowed to lie down a bit and roll out again.
- We cut the dough into identical triangles: the size of the bagel can be small or large. It all depends on the filling or on your taste preferences. I got 8 middle triangles.
- We spread the filling of jam or thick jam: whatever you want. Put the filling on the wide part, turn it into a bagel. We fix the filling before this a little so that it does not spread onto the baking sheet during the baking process. By the way, the filling should be quite thick!
- The baking sheet can be greased with vegetable or butter. I use baking paper: it does not need to be greased.
- The oven is preheated 200 degrees. We put a baking sheet with bagels, bake only 20-25 minutes.
- For a beautiful color, it is allowed to grease the top of the bagels with an egg or a simple sweet tea leaves (if in the post). Be sure to return to the oven after that, for a couple of minutes: until ruddy.
- Sprinkle the finished bagel biscuits with powdered sugar: or you can leave it that way. They eat up even faster than they prepared!
Bagels with jam - tender and tasty! Tasty shortcrust pastry made only from mineral water, vegetable oil and flour. Sand bagels with jam - this is a quick recipe: now there will always be something to treat unexpected guests. Bon appetit and good mood. The video recipe will tell you and show you all the step-by-step cooking in more detail. Cook with me and the Very Delicious website - everything is quick, clear and simple here! Good luck cooking. Until new recipes.