For lovers of sweets, I propose to cook an impeccable Ligurian lemon pie from Pierre Erme. This is a very simple recipe, there’s nothing complicated in the preparation, but the taste of the pie is simply delicious. French culinary Pierre Erme used Ligurian olive oil, which was famous for its unusual aroma and delicate taste, to prepare this delicacy, hence the name of the pie. This dessert turns out to be incredibly tasty: the combination of delicate dough with lemon aroma and toppings with raspberries, just an overeating. Your home will appreciate such a cake.
For the test:
- flour - 220 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 2 teaspoons;
- medium-sized chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- lemon zest - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 cup (200 grams);
- olive oil - 100 milliliters (take the oil of the first extraction and good quality);
- butter - 100 grams;
- lemon juice - 30 milliliters.
- sugar - 50 grams;
- egg white - 1 piece.
- whole berries of frozen or fresh raspberries - 100 grams.
Impeccable Ligurian lemon pie from Pierre Erme. Step by step recipe
- First of all, you need to add the lemon zest grated on a fine grater into a bowl, sugar and rub it with a spoon. Then beat eggs and beat all ingredients with a mixer for about five minutes until smooth, the mass should be lush and light.
- To the whipped mass add lemon juice, olive oil and butter (previously melted and already cooled), again mix everything with a mixer.
- Pour baking powder into the flour, mix and add everything to a homogeneous mass, whipped with a mixer.
- Next, put parchment paper on the bottom of the form (I use detachable), and grease its sides with butter and add ⅔ of the dough, evenly distributing it over the entire surface.
- On top of the dough in the form we spread raspberries, gently add the rest of the dough on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the form with the dough on an average level, bake fifty minutes.
- Then we take out the form from the oven, cool at room temperature.
- In a convenient bowl, beat the egg white in a stable foam, add sugar and beat again for a couple of minutes until stable peaks appear.
- We take the cake out of the mold, without removing the parchment paper, put it on a baking sheet, put whipped squirrels on top and put in the oven preheated to 250 degrees, bake until the squirrels turn golden.
- Then we take the cake out of the oven, cool and transfer to a dish.
Our cake is ready, rest assured that with such a dessert any family tea party will be festive. Be sure to cook this delicacy at home and delight your family. Visit the site “Very Delicious” and you will find many interesting recipes. Enjoy your meal!