Today we will prepare an unusual French tart taten, in plain language - this is an apple pie changeling, which is prepared with thin puff pastry and the main highlight - caramelized apples. The filling can be replaced with pears or peaches. Cook like French chefs with "I love to cook."
- apple - 1 kilogram;
- oil - 150 grams;
- cinnamon - a pinch;
- sugar - half a glass;
- lemon juice - 50 milliliters.
For the test:
- oil - 1 pack (200 grams);
- salt - a pinch;
- flour - 1 cup;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- yolk - 1 piece.
French apple tarte taten. Step by step recipe
- Mix the butter with flour, chop to a fine crumb, add salt and sugar.
- Next, add one yolk and 2 cups of cold water to the mass. Knead the dough. Leave it in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling.
- We clean the apples from the skin and cut out the core.
- Cut and sprinkle with lemon juice. In a pan in which we will bake, melt the butter with sugar and cinnamon. Warm until the mass begins to darken. Then put apples in caramel and cook under the lid for 15 minutes
- Remove from heat, cool.
- Roll out the dough the size of our pan, even a little more.
- Cover the apples with dough and wrap the edges inward.
- Make punctures with a fork throughout the test.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees 30 minutes!
- Turn the finished tart into a dish.
With caramel, you need to be extremely careful, but if you follow the recipe, then you will get the famous French pie better than in the original! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of the classic chocolate biscuit and the Zebra cake.