Do you like chocolate muffins as I and my children love them? If yes, then you are here! Indeed, they have long taken their rightful place among the many chocolate baked goods. French chocolate muffin is a minimum of products and efforts, maximum pleasure! Adding a little imagination, you will get an unusual and interesting dish that will delight everyone. I offer you a simple recipe for a deliciously delicious chocolate muffin with hazelnuts and candied orange.
- sugar - 1 cup;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- candied orange - 150 grams;
- flour - 1 cup;
- cinnamon - half a teaspoon;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- cocoa - 1 tablespoon;
- dry red wine - half a glass;
- chocolate bar - 300 grams;
- hazelnuts - 150 grams;
- butter - 250 grams;
Chocolate muffin in french. Step by step recipe
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator in advance to make it soft.
- Put 180 grams of butter in a plate and add sugar. All mix with a mixer for 7-10 minutes.
- Then gradually introduce the eggs, continuing to beat.
- Crush nuts into small pieces.
- Pre-sift flour, add, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa and half nuts. Then add to the oil mass. Mix thoroughly.
- Grate 200 grams of chocolate on a coarse grater and add to the dough along with wine and candied fruit. Mix everything again.
- We spread our dough in a form oiled.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees 45 minutes.
- Do not get the cupcake hot, let it cool.
- The remaining chocolate is bred in a water bath, there we add 70 grams of butter. When the icing cools down, water our cupcake, sprinkle nuts on top.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a cupcake on kefir "Highlight" and cottage cheese muffins.