Today I want to tell you how to quickly and easily make French donuts from custard dough. They are very frequent guests at my table, because this is my little daughter’s favorite sweetness. Delicate, aromatic, seductively delicious donuts just melt in your mouth. Choux pastry recipe I saw on YouTube channel.
- 120 grams of flour;
- four chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 300 milliliters of water;
- a pinch of salt;
- powdered sugar.
French custard donuts. Step by step recipe
- Pour water into a stewpan and put butter in it. We put the container on medium heat and bring the mass to a boil. The oil should completely dissolve.
- Remove the stewpan from the heat and pour out all the flour. Stir quickly and intensively.
- When the mass becomes warm (but not hot), add one egg each and mix well (using a mixer).
- Add a pinch of salt and whisk again a little.
- Choux pastry for donuts should be homogeneous.
- Pour vegetable oil into the stewpan, bring to a boil and lower the dough into it with a teaspoon.
- Put the finished donuts on a napkin.
- We are waiting for complete cooling and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I serve such donuts to the table with a cup of hot, mint tea. Enjoy a pleasant tea party with the portal "Very tasty." Come back often, I still have a lot of interesting things for you.
Do you like donuts? Then be sure to try the curd donuts and Moscow donuts. You'll like it!!!