Classical homemade recipe for biscuit roll with jam in accordance with GOST preserved in my cookbook, so there was a desire to share it with you. This bakery has always conquered in childhood with its simplicity and delicate taste. Baking roll is not at all difficult in home conditions, especially if you cooked biscuit pies more than once. For the filling, thick jam, jam, butter or curd cream, as well as boiled condensed milk, are suitable. You can decorate the finished roll with icing sugar or melted chocolate. The dessert you have prepared will be appreciated by both home and guests. You will learn how to properly roll the roll so that it does not tear. step-by-step preparation of fruit roll in accordance with GOST with a photo.
Ingredients for the preparation of fruit roll in accordance with GOST
|Premium flour||125 g|
|Powdered sugar||50 g|
Step-by-step preparation of fruit roll according to GOST with a photo
- Sponge cake dough for roll according to GOST is very simple to prepare. Beat 4 eggs until a thick, white mass is formed. Separately, beat whites and yolks is not necessary, since the dough should be dense.
- Inject sugar gradually and continue whisking.
- Add the sifted flour and mix the dough with a spoon so that the consistency is homogeneous.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and prepare a baking sheet, which must be covered with parchment. Lubricate the paper with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough onto parchment with a layer of about 5-7 mm and immediately put in the oven to bake for 10 minutes. The dough should never dry out.
- Put the baked sponge cake while it’s hot on a kitchen towel and wrap it with a roll so that the seam is underneath. It should be steamed in this form and cool.
- When the roll has cooled, carefully unfold it and separate it from the parchment. Lubricate the entire surface of the roll immediately with fruit jam and tightly wrap it back, again with the seam down.
- Rough edges on the sides can be trimmed. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, after which it can be served.
When serving, the roll can be cut into batch pieces. Brew fruit or black tea to the roll. Enjoy your meal!