Funky apple muffins are tender, airy and moist. I often bake muffins for this recipe to my family. A tempting mouth-watering, incredibly airy apple muffin just melts in your mouth. Cook - it is divinely tasty and elementary simple. You will definitely enjoy it!
- one teaspoon of soda;
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- apple (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- butter - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- sugar - 130 grams;
- wheat flour - 260 grams;
- chicken egg (medium size) - 2 pieces;
Funky cupcakes with apples. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the dough for funky cupcakes with apples, melt the butter in a water bath.
- Two chicken eggs (I use medium sized homemade eggs) beat well with a mixer.
- Add sugar (according to the recipe) to beaten eggs, and beat well again.
- Then we send sour cream to the egg mass, and mix everything until smooth with a mixer.
- To make funky cupcakes with apples, we pre-sift the wheat flour.
- Sifted flour is sent to the egg mass.
- In a small container we extinguish one teaspoon of soda with one tablespoon of vinegar. Slaked soda is sent to the dough.
- Mix the dough well with a mixer.
- Melted butter (it is very important that the butter is not hot), add to the dough and again mix everything well with a mixer. The airy dough for funky cupcakes is ready.
- I wash the apples for the muffins well, peel them and rub on a coarse grater.
- Tip: the juicier the apples, the tastier your cupcakes will be.
- We send the prepared apples to the dough, and again mix everything well with a mixer.
- We lay out the dough with apples in tins. Fill the molds on ⅔.
- We bake cupcakes in molds in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. The readiness of the cupcakes is checked with a wooden stick.
- Ready awesomely delicious muffins, if desired, decorate with icing sugar.
Incredibly delicious, divinely fragrant apple muffins, cooked in the oven, will decorate any table. Muffins on sour cream are prepared simply, quickly - and also quickly eaten. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant tea party and good mood.