You can feel coconut freshness and tenderness at the same time if you cook a “funky cake” without baking with coconut cream. "Original cake", which will conquer you from the first piece. It is so tender that it just melts in your mouth. Coconut cream resembles custard. I discovered this dessert when my friend invited me to a tea party and promised to surprise me with some special and very homemade dessert.
It was so delicious that it seemed she had fussed with the preparation of this sweet masterpiece for a very long time. But it turned out, everything took quite a bit of time and effort. Therefore, I want to share with you this wonderful express cake recipe without baking with coconut cream.
- cookies (shortbread of any TM, most importantly without fillers and non-greasy) - 500-600 grams;
- cow's milk - 900 milliliters;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar white sand - 1 cup (200 grams);
- coconut flakes (white) - 150 grams;
- corn starch (or potato) - 3 tablespoons (potato 2 tablespoons);
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- butter - from 50-200 grams.
- one bar of dark chocolate.
- sugar white sand - 3 tablespoons;
- cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons;
- butter - 20 grams;
- milk - 50 milliliters.
Funky cake without baking with coconut cream. Step by step recipe
- The first thing you should start with is choosing the right liver for our cake. After all, this is one of the main ingredients on which the tenderness of our dessert will directly depend. Cookies can be taken with chocolate, vanilla flavor or the usual classic. Cookies should be fresh, very tender, without flour and greasy flavor. Then the cake will be wonderful.
- Let's start making the cream. To do this, we will divide the entire norm of our sugar into two. We will send one half to a small stewpan and pour all the milk there. Stir and put on medium heat. Stir occasionally, we need to heat the milk very much, but do not let it boil.
- The second half of the sugar is sent to a clean and deep bowl. We send two chicken eggs to him. Using a mixer or whisk, beat until smooth. After that, add three tablespoons of corn starch (or 2 tablespoons of potato starch). Beat again until smooth. Then add a third of all the milk from the stew-pan (this is approximately 300 milliliters) and stir everything thoroughly.
- After that, we carefully pour the whole mixture, where we have eggs, into a stewpan with milk with a fine stream, stirring continuously. We put it again on the stove. Cook over low heat, continuously stirring with either a whisk or a spatula, until the beautiful pale yellow (possibly orange, from domestic eggs) mass thickens. At the end, add vanilla sugar and mix. When the bubbles begin to appear, we turn on the stove and remove the stewpan.
- As soon as they were taken from the fire, at the same moment we add the prepared coconut flakes. Mix everything.
- I also recommend adding butter to the cream. Then, although it will be caloric, it will become incredibly tender. It is recommended to add from 50 to 200 grams of oil. You choose the amount yourself, based on your tastes and preferences.
- It is not necessary to cool the cream before assembling the cake. Therefore, we take the form in which we will form the cake, and grease its bottom with a small layer of hot cream. Then put cookies on top. Then we also grease it with a generous layer of cream, and so on until all our cream is over. The last, that is, the top layer, should be your cream. After that, remove the cake in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. If the cookies like mine are very thin and delicate, then one hour for soaking is enough.
- Also, if you wish, you can sprinkle grated chocolate or coconut on top. Or you can make chocolate icing. To do this, mix sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan. Add milk and butter. On low heat, stirring, hold until everything is converted into a beautiful, uniform chocolate mass. Then we take the cake out of the refrigerator (after 30 minutes) and pour it with icing. If you have a bar of chocolate, you can melt it in a water bath or in the microwave and pour the cake. After that, we put it again in the refrigerator until it completely solidifies.
We take out the finished cake from the refrigerator and serve it to the table. As you can see, everything is extremely simple. A minimum of effort, very little time for cooking - and as a result, a surprisingly delicate cake on your table. Be sure to cook it, please all the sweet tooth. Do not forget that on the site “Very Delicious” you will find many delicious and quick recipes without baking, which you may like. Always cook in a good mood and with love, and your desserts will be even tastier. Enjoy your meal!