For lovers of original pastries made from unusual ingredients, I propose to cook funky carrot muffins. Modern cooking knows no boundaries and often use vegetables to prepare desserts: for example, carrots. I could not believe that there are such desserts, but carrots are not felt at all: it only gives incredible juiciness and unusual taste. Cupcakes are tender, simply melting in your mouth. My homework is delighted with this goodies. Muffins are not only delicious, but also beautiful in appearance: carrots give a pleasant orange color. Especially kids like this yummy.
- 110 grams of flour;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 70 grams of vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of grated fresh carrots;
- half a teaspoon of baking powder;
- a quarter of a teaspoon of soda;
- a quarter teaspoon ground cinnamon;
- a quarter of a teaspoon of ground ginger;
- nuts, candied fruits and coconut flakes for sprinkling (optional).
Funky carrot muffins. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the carrots: they need to be washed, peeled, grated, if the carrots are juicy, then squeeze the juice. We shift the grated carrots into a convenient bowl.
- In a bowl of carrots, add vegetable oil, drive in an egg and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Sift the flour and add baking powder, soda, cinnamon and ginger to it, mix everything.
- If you do not like cinnamon and ginger, you can not add them to carrot dough.
- Add sugar to the carrots, and mix everything, pour the flour. Mix everything thoroughly again. The dough is ready, it needs to be given a couple of minutes to brew.
- We will prepare the molds for baking. Muffins can be baked in silicone or paper molds. Silicone molds can be slightly greased with vegetable oil.
- It is convenient to fill the molds with the help of a pastry syringe. You can fill with a spoon.
- Forms need to be filled in about a little more than half (⅔ of the volume).
- If you wish, you can sprinkle the dough in a mold with small nuts, candied fruits, coconut flakes: proceed from your taste preferences.
- In a preheated oven to 180 degrees, we put muffins on bake for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- The baking time depends on your oven. We check the readiness with a wooden stick or a toothpick: if it does not have raw dough, then the baking is ready.
Funky carrot muffins are aromatic, delicate and airy. Preparing such a treat at home is easy, the recipe is very simple. Do not be afraid to experiment and add your favorite ingredients, making the taste of the dish original and unique. You can decorate muffins at your discretion: use whipped cream, icing or fresh berries, fruits. On the site "Very Delicious" you can find a lot of original recipes for muffins. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.