Believe that you can make funky cookies in 5 minutes? Most recently, I was convinced of this: the dessert comes from Turkey, where it is called Un Kurabies. Very tender, crumbly cookies, so light and appetizing that you want it again and again, it is simply impossible to stop. In combination with a nutty note, homemade cookies give a real oriental harmony: it literally melts in your mouth, leaving a pleasant creamy aftertaste. Try this incredibly fast to prepare, and very delicious dessert.
- butter - 250 grams (can be replaced with margarine);
- flour - 3 and a half cups;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- confectionery baking powder - 1 bag;
- 1 chicken egg;
- nuts to taste.
Funky cookies with nuts in 5 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Before making cookies with almonds, you need to get the butter (or margarine) from the refrigerator to make it room temperature. Now we start making cookie dough. Take a working container and cut a piece of butter into small pieces.
- Pour flour into a separate bowl, then sift the baking powder into it through a strainer. Lightly mix the ingredients and send them into a container with oil. Next, add sugar.
- Separate the yolk (we will also use protein) and add after the sugar. Quickly knead the dough for homemade cookies with nuts with your hands: until a homogeneous and plastic consistency is formed.
- A quick cookie dough with almonds is ready. Now take the nuts and grind them with a blender.
- As you can see, cookies with nuts in 5 minutes are quite possible to make. Take the protein, tear off a small piece of dough, roll it into a circle, dip it in the protein on one side, then into the chopped nuts, put it on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Thus, we form cookies from the whole dough.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 170 degrees. Cooking cookies with nuts is approximately 25 minutes: it depends on the characteristics of your oven.
The last step in making cookies with nuts is presentation and serving: such a wonderful dish does not require additional decoration. Cook together with the culinary site “Delicious.” We work for you!