Dear friends, today I want to offer you a very simple and tasty recipe for funky ice cream without eggs. What could be better than enjoying a ball of homemade cottage cheese ice cream on a hot day? Awesome tasty, cool treat is very easy to prepare at home, as all the ingredients are available to every family. The kids gobble up such ice cream on both cheeks, and the mothers are calm that they were able to easily add a daily portion of cottage cheese. Let's make ice cream without eggs together!
- two hundred grams of fat cottage cheese;
- 150 grams of condensed milk (boiled);
- 50 milliliters of cow's milk.
Funky ice cream without eggs. Step by step recipe
- Cottage cheese is sent to a deep bowl. I prefer to use high fat cottage cheese (9%), so, in my opinion, ice cream tastes better. If for some reason you want to reduce the calorie content and fat content of ready-made homemade ice cream, then safely use cottage cheese with a lower fat content or completely fat-free. In any case, it turns out tasty and healthy homemade ice cream from cottage cheese.
- Grind the cottage cheese thoroughly with a hand blender. The cottage cheese should have a uniform consistency so that grains of cottage cheese are not felt in the finished treat.
- Now is the time to add boiled condensed milk. All mix well with a blender.
- Tip. Instead of boiled condensed milk, you can add the same amount of regular condensed milk, and then you get a wonderful homemade ice cream. Be sure to try to cook both options and choose the one that you prefer.
- And lastly, add milk. We interrupt well with a blender until the mass becomes homogeneous and smooth. By consistency, the mass will immediately become less frequent.
- Pour the finished mass into molds.
- As molds for homemade ice cream without eggs, you can use silicone molds for muffins (they come in various shapes and sizes), special molds for homemade ice cream or an ordinary plastic container in which you can freeze food products.
- Put ice cream molds in the freezer for 3-4 hours to set.
- After this time, take out the creme brulee ice cream prepared at home. We spread it in a bowl and decorate to your liking. Alternatively, you can sprinkle grated chocolate on top of the ice cream and garnish with fresh mint leaves. You can also decorate ice cream with fresh or canned berries, your favorite nuts, and caramel.
- Delicious homemade ice cream is immediately served at the table.
- Enjoy your meal!
As you can see, preparing funky ice cream without eggs can be very simple, and even senior schoolchildren and beginning hostesses can cope with this task. Cook and enjoy its amazing cool taste. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite. Also on our site you can find other delicious recipes for making homemade ice cream.
Photos and videos belong to Natalia Kalnina