Have you ever tasted funky lemon cookies? Do not put off this until tomorrow, let's cook it together, according to a very simple and quick recipe - and try it today. The taste of this cookie is unusually delicate, with a bright lemon aroma. Outwardly, each cookie resembles a small cloud with a marble color - it looks very original. Each piece just melts in your mouth. Homemade cookies can easily become your favorite: just make it once.
- premium wheat flour - 0.3 kilograms;
- soft butter (room temperature) - 100 grams;
- sugar white sand - 160 grams;
- chicken eggs - two pieces;
- zest with two lemons;
- juice from one lemon;
- baking powder for dough - 15 grams;
- icing sugar (to crumble cookies) - 100 grams.
Funky lemon cookies. Step by step recipe
- First, I propose to prepare the zest with two lemons. To do this, wash the lemon under running water, wipe with a paper towel. Using the smallest grater, remove the zest. We send it to a deep bowl in which we will knead the dough.
- Then, using a citrus juice squeezer, squeeze the juice from one lemon. We put it briefly to the side: we will need it a little later.
- Break two chicken eggs (preferably at room temperature) in a bowl.
- Add 160 grams of sugar. Take a mixer and start whipping. We turn the whole mass into a uniform lush, with a pleasant lemon aroma and delicate yellow color.
- Now we need to introduce butter at room temperature in two or three approaches. This is all so that the mass was lush and had a uniform, uniform texture, and the cookies turned out as tender as possible.
- After each portion of butter added, start whipping with a mixer.
- It's time to add baking powder and juice of one lemon.
- Now you need to sift the wheat flour through a sieve. We begin to add several spoons. Knead with a mixer after each small portion of flour. The dough, thanks to such an unhurried approach, will be without lumps: homogeneous and tender.
- After mixing, a sufficiently sticky dough must be transferred to the plastic wrap, wrap it and refrigerate for forty minutes. You can send it to the freezer for thirty minutes to speed up the process.
- In the meantime, prepare a baking sheet. We cover it with parchment paper. Pour powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Now we take out the chilled dough and begin to form our homemade lemon cookies. Break off a small piece of dough, roll it into a bun, the size of a walnut. Then we envelop it in icing sugar (well, on all sides) and spread it at a fairly large distance (6-7 centimeters from each other) on a baking sheet.
- In the process of baking "koloboks" will begin to sink down and go to the sides. Therefore, so that they do not stick together, we must maintain the required safe distance.
- Next, preheat the oven to 180 * C. We send to bake for 15 minutes.
- From the prepared amount of dough, I got two baking sheets of 16 cookies each.
- Pay attention to one detail. If you hold the cookies in the oven (longer than 15 minutes, somewhere around 18-20) and let them brown, then when cooled they will not be as soft and crumbly as those that are not so lightly browned. Therefore, build on your taste preferences.
Now you can brew aromatic tea and serve it to the table. Awesome aromatic lemon treat - it is very simple and very affordable. This recipe is very similar to a cracked chocolate cookie recipe or, as it is also called, marbled cookie. On our site "Very tasty" there is a recipe for it, you can cook and surprise everyone. And we wish you success in the kitchen and bon appetit!