Muffins "Rainbow", cooked in the oven, will be a delicious and quick breakfast. Let's start the day with a dose of protein and vitamins. We will prepare cupcakes in the oven, but not simple, but multi-colored. In the context, they will look like a rainbow, combining green, orange and yellow. Children will like this breakfast very much, because it is like from a fairy tale. Peas and pumpkin, included in the dish, will make it not only beautiful, but also useful. Rainbow cupcakes filled with a nuclear charge of energy will begin a good day and will be a great treat for a snack during the day.
- 4 eggs;
- 2/4 glasses of milk;
- 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt;
- 1/2 cup pea puree;
- 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin.
Funny cupcakes "Rainbow". Step by step recipe
- To prepare the yellow layer of muffins, mix 2 eggs, ¼ cup of milk, ¼ teaspoon of sea salt and beat well.
- Pour the prepared mixture into silicone molds, filling them with ¼, and send to bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, knead the green layer. To do this, grind freshly frozen peas in mashed potatoes and mix with one egg, 1 tablespoon of milk and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- With the resulting green mass, fill the yellow layer of muffins and send to bake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Grate the pumpkin on a fine grater and mix with ¼ teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 egg.
- Fill the molds with the previous two layers with an orange layer and bake another 10 minutes.
- The Rainbow Cupcakes are ready.
As you can see, the recipe is very simple, muffins cooked in the oven are a very healthy and tasty dish. They are tasty both hot and cold. A great option for food on the road, as muffins remain tender and tasty for a very long time. Put this rainbow-colored miracle in the briefcase of your little athlete, let him eat after training. Take cupcakes with you to work - on weekdays there is no better way to eat. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the poppy seed muffin in a mug in 5 minutes and a creamy muffin.