Apples are healthy and tasty. The British often joke: "Eat one apple a day and you will forget about the doctors." I propose to try another recipe for baking with apples — a galette with ricotta and apples. This is a very delicious cottage cheese based dough. Ricotta with nuts hid under a layer of thinly sliced apples. Delicate and delicious dessert will be the perfect complement to tea gatherings. In addition, preparing a biscuit is very easy and fast.
- 110 grams of cottage cheese;
- 50 milliliters of milk or water;
- 1 egg
- 50 grams of oatmeal;
- 1 teaspoon. stevia;
- a pinch of salt;
- crushed walnuts.
Galeta with ricotta and apples. Step by step recipe
- Mix cottage cheese, milk, egg, oatmeal, salt and stevia until a thick dough is obtained. Let it brew for 20 minutes in a cold place.
- Mix ricotta with nuts, wash my apples and cut into thin slices.
- Roll the cooled dough into a sausage and cut into equal parts, which we then roll into thin circles. We start the obtained circles alternately laying out the ricotta, then apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and send to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Our biscuit is ready, before serving it can be decorated with grated chocolate or slightly crushed with cocoa powder. A delicious biscuit can be served warm and cold. The aroma of apples, cinnamon and cottage cheese, baked in pastry, is crazy. Try this simple apple baking recipe. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making lemon cheesecake and Munich cottage cheese with poppy seeds.