Garlic Pampushki - These are small yeast buns, which are cooked mainly with a garlic supplement and served with red borsch or other first courses. Garlic aroma and taste help to play the appetite, so it is important to ensure that you do not eat a lot of them, since flour products are very high in calories. Proposed by me home recipe Pampushek is interesting because garlic filling with butter and herbs is laid inside each baking dish. During baking, the filling soaks inside the pampushka and it becomes unusually tasty and aromatic. It is customary to serve such donuts to red borsch, as well as to such first dishes as cabbage soup, pickle, pea soup and ear. Step by step cooking garlic pampushki with photos make this pastry quickly and easily.
Ingredients for the preparation of garlic pampushki for borsch
|For the test|
|Wheat flour||400 g|
|Milk (water)||250 ml|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp. l|
|Sugar||1 tbsp. l|
|Dry yeast||1 tsp|
|Egg (for greasing)||1 PC|
|Greens (chopped)||1.5-2 tbsp. l|
Step-by-step preparation of garlic pampushki for borsch
- In a deep container, mix warm milk, as well as vegetable oil and sugar.
- Add dry yeast to the milk mixture (fresh ones will be 30 g), stir and leave for 15-20 minutes to activate.
- Then add one egg, salt and sifted wheat flour, knead a soft, not hard dough. Form a ball, cover with a lid or foil and set to fit for 2 hours.
- When the dough rises well, tear small pieces of dough from it, the size of a small apple. Form a round ball of dough and place on a baking sheet.
- To prepare the filling, wash the greens (especially tasty donuts are obtained with dill), peel the garlic, and prepare the oil at room temperature.
- Using a blender or manually grind everything together - garlic, herbs and oil into a homogeneous mass.
- Make deep cuts on the donuts with a sharp knife and put a teaspoon of stuffing in them.
- Grease the top of the rolls with a beaten egg or just a beaten egg. Let them stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake garlic pampushki in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve garlic pampushki hot and cold to any first meal instead of bread. Enjoy your meal!