When the cold season comes, and your children flatly refuse to eat garlic and onions, you have to stuff it wherever possible. After all, it’s not a secret to anyone that garlic helps fight colds. Here is a recipe for a very tasty and healthy garlic-onion bagels.
for the test:
- flour - 800 grams;
- milk - 150 grams;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- dry yeast - 1 pack;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- onion - 1 bunch;
- butter - 5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt to taste.
Garlic-onion bagels. Step by step recipe
- Mix the sifted flour with dry yeast, sugar and salt. Add warm milk, vinegar, eggs and water. Mix everything well and knead the dough. Cover the dough in a saucepan with a towel and put in a warm place for an hour.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Add squeezed garlic to warm butter, chop green onions. To mix everything.
- Take out the dough, divide into several parts and roll it into one centimeter. Each layer is cut into shreds of a few centimeters. Now grease the shreds with the filling and roll the bagels.
- Set the oven to 200 degrees and grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil. Put the bagels on a baking sheet and grease them with vegetable oil too. Bake for 20 minutes.
Treat your relatives with useful bagels that have cooled down, they will be suitable for main dishes instead of bread and as a snack. Bagels are very delicious and aromatic. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making brownies from onions and tartlets.