I want to present you a recipe for a very tasty, very juicy German apple shortcake - a gentle, fragrant dessert for tea. The recipe for a pie with apples is very simple: and it is prepared from the available ingredients. An apple pie melting in your mouth will appeal to everyone: both children and adults. And an incredibly mouth-watering and delicate aroma will quickly gather the whole family at the table. So, let's get started.
- wheat flour - 1.5-2 cups;
- sugar - 0.10 cups;
- apple - 4 pieces;
- soda - 0.25 tablespoon;
- sour cream - 50 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- butter - 100 grams;
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- cinnamon, lemon juice, vanillin, condensed milk - at your request.
Interesting to know: German pie is a traditional German Christmas pastry. In particular, it is prepared with powdered sugar or cinnamon. But sometimes it can be with cream. Then a special milk sauce is prepared for him, which resembles a custard in taste and appearance.
German apple shortcake. Step by step recipe
- We take the average capacity. Add butter, soda, 1 egg yolk, sour cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix all this until a homogeneous consistency.
- Add flour to the resulting mass (before that, it must be sifted). And start kneading until you get a soft, shortbread dough.
- In the baking sheet, spread the finished dough for further baking. Then we make the sides, and prick with a knife.
- Next, take the cottage cheese. We add sugar, condensed milk, 1 yolk and vanillin to it: we grind everything well. We distribute the mass that we have for the finished sandy dough.
- Cooking the filling: cut the apples into small slices, then spread them on the curd mass. Sprinkle with cinnamon in the end.
As an option. My grandmother often lubricates any apple baking with chocolate: it goes well with apples and complements the unusual taste of the cake.
- The cake is ready for baking. We send it to a preheated oven, with a temperature of 180 degrees, for about 30 minutes.
- During this time, beat our lemon juice with proteins. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar (without stopping the whipping).
- When the cake is baked, we take it out of the oven and spread a mass of protein on it. And again we send to the oven: for about 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 165-180 degrees.
A delicious German apple-tart pie melts right in your mouth. And with a cup of tea or a glass of milk, it will be even more appetizing. And, as always, your near and dear ones will be satisfied. And your cookbook will be replenished with another wonderful dessert. Cook with me and “I love to cook” - we know how to please and surprise you.