What could be more pleasant for parents than to see the happy faces of their children! Kids really like it when we spend free time with them, do something special for them. A good way to please them and give them pleasure, bake homemade gingerbread cookies, and not simple, but on sticks, in glaze and with colored sprinkles. Such pastries are not only very tasty, but also attractive. Gingerbread cookies are friable, tender, with a honey-spicy flavor. You can completely fill in the gingerbread with home-made icing in the home-made recipe or create patterns of any shape, but multi-colored sprinkles will give them even more elegance, so this treat can be presented at holidays for children. If you liked step-by-step preparation of homemade honey gingerbread on sticks with icing with photo, Be sure to write down the recipe and bake this dessert soon.
Ingredients for making homemade honey gingerbread on sticks with icing.
|Sugar||3 tbsp. l|
|Natural honey||2 tbsp. l|
|Egg white||1 PC|
|Powdered sugar||2-3 tbsp. l|
|Multi-colored topping||1 tbsp. l|
Step-by-step preparation of homemade gingerbread honey on sticks with icing with photo
- In a bowl or saucepan, mix butter, honey and sugar, put on low heat and heat to about 70 degrees. In this case, the mass must be constantly stirred. Remove from heat.
- Pour in half the norm of sifted flour and chopped cardamom and cinnamon, mix.
- Beat two eggs with a whisk, add soda and pour this mass into a batter that has cooled to room temperature.
- Add the remaining flour gradually and knead the dough. It should turn out soft and elastic.
- Roll out the dough into a layer up to 1 cm and with the help of different molds, squeeze figures in the form of stars, hearts, etc.
- Put future gingerbread cookies on a baking sheet with parchment, stick skewers in them. If they are long, break them in half.
- Immediately send the gingerbread cookies to the preheated oven to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Gingerbread cookies brown and rise.
- To prepare the icing, beat the egg white with icing sugar until a firm foam. Peaks must be stable. Even half the egg white may be enough for this rate of biscuits. Glaze can also be tinted with beet or carrot juice.
- To paint the gingerbread with glaze, it is necessary to place it in a dense plastic bag and cut off a corner of it.
- Squeeze the icing on the homemade gingerbread cookies in any shape, putting dots, curls and stripes.
- While the icing is still fresh, sprinkle the sprinkle on top of it and leave to dry. Usually after 1-1.5 hours, the glaze dries completely.
Gingerbread cookies will make the children's holiday more fun and brighter, as well as delight any child. Enjoy your meal!