Great cottage cheese cake with canned fruit: a very tasty and, at the same time, healthy dessert. Bake it: and even the most finicky sweet tooth will ask for another bite. A home-made curd cake is prepared from available products: the amazing taste of biscuit and a gentle curd cream is something. Delicate, moderately sweet, with aromatic fruits - it is simply impossible to resist.
For a biscuit test:
- 5 large eggs;
- 160 grams of flour;
- 160 grams of sugar.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 400 milliliters of cream 35% fat;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- 200 milliliters of water or syrup from canned fruit;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- 300-400 grams of canned fruit.
For impregnation of cakes:
- syrup from canned fruits.
- 200 milliliters of cream 35% fat;
- icing sugar - to taste;
- 30-50 grams of almond petals;
- a tablespoon of honey or jam;
- canned fruits.
Great cottage cheese cake with fruits. Step by step recipe
- Drive 5 large fresh eggs into the mixer bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat for one or two minutes. Then we begin to add sugar, without stopping the whipping, at high speeds. You should get a magnificent light homogeneous mass, which you can draw.
- Then in two or three doses we interfere in the egg mass with flour, with a spatula, moving from bottom to top. The flour must first be sieved.
- We will bake the biscuit in a detachable form with a diameter of 26 centimeters: the bottom must be covered with baking paper, the sides should not be greased.
- Pour the dough into a mold, level it with a spatula. Scroll the form several times so that the dough settles well.
- Bake a biscuit in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, about 40 minutes. Readiness check with a toothpick or skewer.
- We turn the form with a biscuit and set it to cool on a wire rack.
- We cut out the biscuit from the mold, remove the mold: we do this no earlier than 5-6 hours after baking.
- Cut off the upper crust, about 0.5 mm thick, and remove it to the side.
- We cut the remaining biscuit in half (in any way convenient for you).
- Soak gelatin in a bowl: hot syrup from canned fruits (I have a can of canned apricots). Stir and leave to swell.
- Tip. Prepare gelatin according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Cottage cheese of any fat content is well-ground first: in a blender, with a fork, through a sieve or crush (choose for yourself).
- Mix cottage cheese with powdered sugar, pour in a gelatin solution, stir and turn into a homogeneous mass with a submersible blender.
- We remove for 30 minutes in the refrigerator so that the curd mass is slightly grasped.
- Finely chop canned apricots. I remind you that they can be replaced with any other canned fruit, and adjust the amount to your taste.
- 400 milliliters of chilled cream for cream, beat with a mixer until stable.
- We take out the curd mass from the refrigerator, combine it with cream: in parts we put the curd into the cream and beat each time well.
- Put the fruits in the cream, stir, and the cream is ready.
- We spread the first cake on a serving plate, grease it with a brush with apricot syrup.
- Set the confectionery ring, spread half the curd cream, cover with a second biscuit.
- Soak the second cake with syrup, spread the rest of the curd cream.
- Remove for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- With a thin knife, we walk along the walls of the mold, separating the cake. The ring is carefully removed.
- To decorate the cake, mix 200 milliliters of cold cream with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and beat with a mixer until stable peaks.
- With whipped cream, coat the sides and top of the cake.
- Cut the upper crust into 12 parts. On my video under the recipe, you can see how I do it using paper.
- Soak each part from the inside with fruit syrup, and from the outside we lubricate with jam and decorate with almond petals.
- With the crust prepared in this way, decorate the top of the cake, and sprinkle the sides with almond petals. In the center we put the halves of apricots.
- We send the cake for another 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Serve fruit cake with a cup of aromatic tea. Such a cake looks great on the festive table: beautiful, delicate, aromatic and insanely delicious. I wish you bon appetit! Visit my channel, read my recipes on the site “Delicious” - and cook with pleasure.