Cheesecake is one of the most fashionable desserts today, which are served in almost all restaurants and cafes. But at home, not everyone decides to cook it: it seems all the time that it is very difficult to choose the right ingredients. Today I will prove the opposite! Gorgeous raspberry cheesecake with marshmallows, it will turn out very simply - and you don’t even have to bake anything.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- marshmallows - 300 grams;
- cookies - 300 grams;
- natural yogurt - 250 grams;
- icing sugar - 50 grams;
- lime juice - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 80 grams;
- milk - 50 milliliters;
- raspberries - 350 grams.
Gorgeous raspberry cheesecake with marshmallows. Step by step recipe
- First of all, we will prepare the basis for our cheesecake. Shortbread cookies are good for this: or any other dry cookies. Cookies need to be crushed in a blender.
- Now you need to wash the raspberries, and add about one handful to the liver in a blender: in order to give our cake a raspberry flavor.
- Add slightly softened butter there.
- Beat all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the mass from cookies, butter and raspberries into a bowl and knead with hands until smooth.
- Prepare the split mold. Cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- We shift the finished base to the bottom of the form and tamp: we make the base for our cheesecake. Prepared cake can be cleaned in the refrigerator, but for now let's take care of the cream.
- Curd with yogurt should be put in a deep bowl. Add some raspberries and lime juice to this. We grind all this into a homogeneous mass. The result is a smooth, curd, creamy mixture: without lumps, pink in color, with a fragrant raspberry smell.
- Now we need to melt the marshmallows in a water bath.
- We need to grease the deep dishes with butter. Pour a little milk and pour the marshmallows.
- We put in a pot with boiled water, stirring constantly. The main thing is that the marshmallows are thoroughly melted. You should get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Add the resulting marshmallow cream in small portions to the mixture of cottage cheese and mix. To mix things better, you can use a blender or mixer.
- While we were preparing the cream, the base of the cookies froze well and it's time to put raspberries on the cookies and pour the cream on.
- We practically remove the ready-made cheesecake in the refrigerator for two hours: it is better, of course, for the night. Cheesecake should freeze well.
- After the cheesecake has frozen, gently trim the edges with a thin knife. Take the cheesecake out of the mold. Transfer to a tray, remove the paper.
- If desired, you can decorate this marshmallow-curd cheesecake with anything: but since I have raspberry, I will use raspberries. In a blender, mix raspberries and powdered sugar. Water the edges with the resulting jam! And for a more beautiful decoration, we decorate with mint leaves and whole berries of the remaining raspberries.
Well, just a magnificent raspberry cheesecake with marshmallows, as you see, it turned out easily and simply. Delicious, delicate - well, you’ll just lick your fingers. I wish you all bon appetit! And do not forget to visit our site “Very tasty”.