Delicious, delicate, rich pasties with apples - a real joy for the sweet tooth. Baked pies made from yeast dough perfectly diversify your table. Sweet pastries can easily become a good tradition for evening or morning tea drinking. Let's bake pies with apple filling according to this recipe, together with us, and you will see: there simply can’t be any tastier home-made cakes.
- flour - 600 grams;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 8 grams;
- two chicken eggs;
- butter - 100 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- one tablespoon of vanilla sugar;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- half a teaspoon of nutmeg.
- six large apples;
- one tablespoon of sugar;
- two tablespoons of lemon juice;
- one tablespoon of starch.
Pies with apples. Step by step recipe
- In order to bake yeast pies with apples, you need to sift the flour through a sieve.
- Add dry yeast to sifted flour and mix well.
- Break two chicken eggs into a deep bowl (it is very good to use fresh, home-made eggs for baking), salt, sugar, nutmeg and vanilla sugar. Mix well with a whisk.
- Warm milk (but not hot) pour into the beaten egg mass and mix.
- Melt butter for pastry in the microwave.
- Add melted butter to the milk-egg mixture and mix again.
- Pour the egg mass into a flour with yeast in a thin stream. Knead the pastry well with your hands to make a very soft, elastic yeast dough for pies.
- Grease the finished dough for pies on top with a little vegetable oil, cover with cling film and put in a warm place, in order to fit.
- At this time, you can make apple filling: cut the core from apples and cut the apples into small cubes (I had big sweet apples, so I took six pieces, but if you have small apples, then you can take seven pieces).
- Transfer the prepared apples to a saucepan, add sugar (I like it when the filling is very sweet, so I add a little more sugar than by prescription), lemon juice (juice is also needed to saturate the taste, and so that the apples do not darken).
- Dilute starch with water and mix well until the lumps dissolve.
- Put the stewpan with apples over medium heat and simmer for five minutes. When the apples are soft, add starch, simmer another minute and remove the stewpan from the heat.
Tip: it’s not worth stewing apples for the filling for a long time, because the filling will then turn into slurry.
- After 40 minutes, when the yeast dough increases in volume, grease your hand in vegetable oil and a little knead the butter dough.
- Cover the dough with foil and leave in a warm place for re-raising.
- When the dough increases about three times, put it on the table and divide it into small, equal pieces (I got 20 pieces).
- Form balls from each piece and cover them with cling film for another five minutes.
- From the yeast dough we form pies with filling.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment paper, shift the product, cover with cling film for another 10 minutes.
- Then remove the film and grease the top of the pastry with a beaten egg.
- Bake pies in an oven preheated to 190 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the baked pies from the oven, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 10 minutes.
- After this time, homemade air pastries are ready to eat.
Madly fragrant pies with apples, prepared according to the grandmother's recipe - tender, like fluff. You can make any filling for pastry pies. You will spend a minimum of your time - and the pastry will appear on your table.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party and a good mood! And be sure to try the quick pies with apples and pies with poppy seeds in the oven.