You do not like the oven, because you do not work well, or your oven constantly fails you? Do not worry, right now in my kitchen I will tell you the secret of a magnificent caramel cake without baking. By the way, in our time, pies without baking have gained special popularity, because for the preparation of such desserts you need much less time and effort. Yes, any housewife will cope with such a cake, even if you practically do not know how to cook. Do not believe? Then cook with us!
- dry cookies - 200 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- coffee - 1 teaspoon.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- starch - 2 tablespoons;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- boiled condensed milk - 400 grams;
- vanilla - 10 grams;
- coffee - 1 teaspoon;
- cottage cheese - 180 grams.
For caramel filling:
- peanuts - 100 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- milk - 3 tablespoons;
- gelatin - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 1 teaspoon;
- butter - 30 grams;
- sugar - a teaspoon.
Great caramel cake without baking. Step by step recipe
Let's start with making the cake. To do this, we need any dry cookies. I used the Maria cookies.
- In a food processor we grind cookies into small crumbs. If you don’t have a combine, you can put cookies in a bag and mash it with a rolling pin (or a mortar in a bowl).
- Melt the butter in a water bath. Pour into the crumb and mix.
- Now you need to brew half a cup of coffee so that it is strong. Sugar can be added to taste, or you can not add sugar. When the coffee has cooled, pour it into the crumb. Coffee can be replaced with any juice as desired.
- It should make a plasticine mass, from which it is easy to sculpt.
- Prepare the dish on which the cake will be served. We put the form on it. We grease the edges of the form with butter and begin to form a cake bottom without baking sides.
- We send the finished cake to the refrigerator, but for now we’ll deal with the base.
- Pour gelatin into a bowl and pour coffee. Mix and leave to swell and dissolve for 40 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, beat the eggs, add starch, corn or potato. Let me remind you that starch can be replaced with flour. Add a bag of vanilla there. Pour in the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- We put on fire first above average, and then reduce to slow. Boil, stirring, until thickened. We shift to cold dishes.
- Now it's time to add boiled condensed milk: add a tablespoon and whisk with a mixer.
- Add cottage cheese. It is better to use pasty cottage cheese without grains. If you use ordinary cottage cheese, then it is better to wipe it first through a sieve. After whipping with a mixer.
- The gelatin that we left is transferred to the pan: it needs to be heated so that it dissolves better, but does not boil. Next, pour the gelatin into the cream and mix until smooth.
- We pour the mixture onto our cake and again send it to the refrigerator: for about 1 hour.
- We take gelatin again and dissolve it in milk: in the same way as in coffee.
- Now we need a pan with a thick bottom. Pour the flour into the pan. We put on the stove and fry a little: until caramel color. When the flour changes color, add butter and sugar.
- First, sugar will start to melt, and then it will turn brownish. Actively stir so that there are no lumps. It turns out such a caramel. The most important thing here is not to overdo the sugar, otherwise it will become bitter and tasteless.
- Pour milk in parts, not forgetting to stir constantly. Remove from heat. Pour into cold dishes to cool the caramel faster. Add the swollen gelatin, mix thoroughly.
- Add the roasted peanuts to the caramel.
- We take the blank from the refrigerator, pour our cake with caramel and peanuts. It is important that the caramel is not hot.
- We remove the infused cake in the refrigerator for three hours (or overnight). During this time, a magnificent caramel cake without baking will solidify well.
- Remove from the mold and cut into the desired number of parts. You can show your imagination and add chocolate, fruits and berries.
As a result, we got just a real restaurant dessert: a very delicate cream inside and a bright caramel with nuts on top. Delicious! I think my recipe will come in handy on hot summer days when you don’t really want to stand by the stove, but you always want sweet things. What could be easier? As always, step-by-step recipes of any dish you can find on our site “Very tasty”. Enjoy your meal!