Those same nuts with condensed milk in hazel from our childhood, beautiful, original and tasty, but unfortunately the store is now not of that quality, and expensive. And I want to dive into the taste of childhood and memories. If you have hazel at home, you can cook them at home, and a lot, from the heart and much tastier. Make your kids sweet. Connect the whole family into the process: someone makes the dough, someone fills the nuts with condensed milk, and someone bakes. A fascinating process.
- flour - 3 cups;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon;
- boiled condensed milk - 400 grams;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Nuts with condensed milk in hazel. Step by step recipe
- Cooking the dough. Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and beat with a mixer. Sour cream and half the butter (melt the butter) also add to the eggs with sugar. Then pour the slaked soda and gradually add the flour, stirring.
- Knead the dough with your hands. It should turn out soft.
- Now take the hazel and grease with sunflower oil on both sides. Spread walnut-sized dough balls.
- We bake one minute on each side and monitor the readiness. We make nuts from the whole test.
- Mix the condensed milk with the rest of the oil and stuff the halves of the nuts, closing with the other half. Grind nuts with powdered sugar.
Our delicacy is ready. Have a nice tea from "I like to cook." And be sure to try making a cupcake with condensed milk and croissants from puff pastry with boiled condensed milk.