What can be tastier than a cheese sandwich, right - hearty buns with yeast dough cheese, which you cook yourself. I am a huge fan of everything cheese, so when I saw this simple video recipe on youtube, I realized that this is what I was looking for so long. She cooked, fell in love and decided - I need to share with everyone.
for the test:
- 400 grams of flour;
- 1 egg
- 1, 5 teaspoons of dry yeast;
- 200 milliliters of water;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 3-5 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 70 grams of butter;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- salt and pepper.
Hearty buns with yeast dough cheese. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the mixture: in 200 milliliters of water we add yeast, sugar, salt, vegetable oil and an egg. Mix.
- Sift the flour into the resulting mixture. Knead the dough, which then needs to be covered with cling film and left for 1.5 hours.
- After the desired time, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1 centimeter.
- Next, grease our yeast dough with the following mixture - melted creamy and finely chopped garlic.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle dough on it.
- Salt, pepper and add chopped parsley
- Now we turn our dough into a roll and cut into pieces about 4 centimeters thick.
- We take a baking sheet, we lay parchment paper on which we stack our buns.
- Leave the buns alone for half an hour.
- Brush the buns with butter.
- In the oven heated to 200 ° C, set our baking for about 25 minutes.
- After the buns are ready, you can still sprinkle them with grated cheese.
Love this recipe for yeast dough buns is incredibly easy - just try them. This is one of the most delicious unsweetened baking recipes I know. "I love to cook" hopes that you will also like these buns. Enjoy your meal! And pay attention to the recipes for making buns from yeast dough and pastry buns from yeast dough.