I have been preparing home Nutella for a very long time, it turns out to be much tastier than the store one, healthier and cheaper. It’s delicious either to spread on a bun, or for tea with pancakes or waffles. And I also make such a dessert: I prepare the baskets, then I put Nutella in the middle, and nuts on top! Incredibly tasty.
- milk - 1 cup;
- flour - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- ground walnut - 3 tablespoons.
Home Nutella. Step by step recipe
- Boil milk with butter.
- In a separate container, mix flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Gently add the resulting mixture to milk, stirring continuously.
- The mixture should boil over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Refrigerate, add ground nut and refrigerate.
For breakfast with toast, homemade Nutella is just that. Be sure to try this recipe, it is the best! And be sure to try raspberry jam for the winter for five minutes and homemade condensed milk in 15 minutes!
“I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood!