Bounty homemade sweets - for those who love coconut. I have a “Bounty” my husband loves, and the prices for sweets these days are not very acceptable (to buy every day), so I’ve searched the Internet and stumbled on a youtube video about making Bounty sweets at home. And it turned out that everything is easy and simple (and most importantly, not so expensive). I am sharing with you the recipe below.
- 40 grams of powdered sugar;
- two bars of milk chocolate (100 grams each);
- one hundred grams of coconut flakes;
- 50 grams of cream 30-36% or 30 grams of milk + 25 grams of butter;
- 35 grams of butter.
Bounty candies at home. Step by step recipe
- Combine the cream (30-36% fat) with soft butter and heat in the microwave until the butter melts (if there is no cream, and you replace them with butter and milk, then add 30 grams of milk and 60 grams of butter).
- Add the icing sugar to the coconut mixture, mix and pour the cream with butter. Mix again (if you want, add a spoonful of coconut liquor to the mixture).
- The resulting coconut-cream mixture is distributed in the form you choose and sent to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the specified time, we will form balls of the size of a walnut from the mixture and put it in the refrigerator again.
- While our balls are in the refrigerator, let's do chocolate.
- We put the finely chopped milk chocolate in a plastic bowl and put in the microwave for 10 seconds. We get it, mix it. And again in the microwave - for 10 seconds. Repeat all the steps until the chocolate is completely dissolved.
- We get the balls out of the refrigerator and with the help of two skewers, dunk the balls in chocolate.
- Remove the balls from the skewers with a fork. After all the balls have become chocolate, put in the refrigerator until the chocolate completely hardens.
- Bounty candies are ready. You can decorate at your discretion.
I advise you to definitely try making homemade Bounty sweets for all your sweet tooth. And you can call guests for tea. The site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant tea party. We also recommend that you try unusual carrot sweets and delicious home-made Snickers sweets.