I found out this recipe for home-made cottage cheese cheesecake quite by accident. Surely many of you do not even realize that curd cheesecake is very easy to cook at home. In this recipe, I will dispel all myths and tell you how to cook curd cheesecake quickly and quite simply!
- flour - 230 grams;
- butter - 110 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- cocoa - 25 grams;
- icing sugar - 50 grams;
- milk - 50 grams.
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- cream cheese - 250 grams
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- icing sugar - 160 grams;
- corn starch - 25 grams;
- lemon zest - 1 tablespoon.
Homemade cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- First you need to sift the flour.
- After that, pour the flour into a deep cup, there we also send the baking powder and powdered sugar.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Oil must first be taken out of the refrigerator so that it melts a little.
- Melted butter, milk and cocoa are also sent to flour.
- When mixing the dough, add some more milk.
- Put the finished dough in the freezer
- To prepare the filling, break the eggs into the cup - only the yolks. Do not throw squirrels - they will still be useful to us. We send cottage cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, zest and starch there.
- Then the resulting mixture must be thoroughly beaten.
- Beat the whites to a thick foam and add to the curd and cheese mass. Mix.
- Grate the dough. Pour half of the grated dough into a mold. Put the filling on top of the dough and sprinkle with the remaining dough again.
- Cook at 180 degrees 45 minutes.
After our cheesecake is ready, let it cool, then cut into portions and serve. Cook only the most delicious with “Very tasty”! And next time we’ll try to make a marble cheesecake “Zebra” or a gentle cheesecake with condensed milk.