Homemade chocolate in 10 minutes is not a myth, but a reality. There are ingredients for chocolate in every home, it is indecent to cook it, and if you try at least once even a small piece of this chocolate, you will forever abandon the store. Rather, write down the recipe, and after a couple of hours the chocolate will be on your table (this time is necessary for solidification).
- cocoa - 5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams;
- milk - 0.5 cups.
Homemade chocolate in 10 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, but do not bring to a boil.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a separate container. Gently inject cocoa with sugar into the heated milk.
- After cocoa and sugar, add melted butter.
- Stir the resulting mixture continuously and simmer it for 2 minutes. During this time, all components must be interconnected.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the molds and when it cools down, send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
After the specified time, remove the chocolate from the molds, enjoy the most delicious chocolate in the world, made with your own hands.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to make twigs of chocolate with your own hands and Kinder chocolate with your own hands.