We all know how kids love condensed milk. Not only in cakes, but also with pancakes and pancakes. I have my own special recipe for condensed milk, which you can safely give to kids and not worry. Today, together with “Very Delicious,” I will share this recipe for homemade condensed milk with you, dear readers.
- sugar - 200 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- butter - 20 grams.
Homemade condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- We take a pan, best of all aluminum. Pour 200 milliliters of milk into it. For homemade condensed milk, I always take only homemade milk.
- Add 200 grams of sugar and 20 grams of butter to milk, mix everything well and put on fire.
- Continually stirring over low heat, bring to a boil.
- When our future condensed milk begins to boil, increase the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes stirring.
- After 10 minutes, remove the condensed milk from the heat. Do not be afraid of its consistency; it looks really liquid.
- Let it cool and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Once the condensed milk has cooled, it will thicken.
And now our homemade condensed milk is ready for a quick recipe, you can try! Condensed milk turns out to be very tasty, tender and viscous, you and your kids will definitely like it. Together with “Very Delicious” we wish you bon appetit! And we recommend using recipes for making homemade gozinaki and chocolate sausage.