Today we will make homemade donuts. Well, admit who in childhood did not like donuts? So let's pamper your kids with such a delicious treat. Moreover, our donuts will be homemade and very, very tasty. Cooking donuts is a pleasure. Firstly, fast. Secondly, every housewife will find a set of products, and thirdly, a lot of them come out. I just can't wait to cook these delicious home-made donuts again.
- fresh yeast - 15-20 grams;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- milk - 200 grams;
- yolks - 3 pieces;
- butter - 50 grams;
- flour - 300-350 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- cooking oil for frying;
- powdered sugar - how much will it go for sprinkling.
Homemade donuts. Step by step recipe
- We warm the milk so that it is warm, but not hot. We breed yeast in it. Just dip live yeast into milk and stir with a spoon until it dissolves and the milk turns light gray. Dry yeast can also be used to make these donuts. Then they need to take 4 grams and dissolve in the same way.
- Add a spoonful of sugar to milk, a little more. But do not overdo it, as we will sprinkle the donuts on top with powdered sugar and they will turn out to be sweet.
- And add one tablespoon of flour. We’ll put a bowl of milk in a warm place so that the yeast plays and our future dough fits well.
- Pour three yolks into a bowl, slightly shake them with a whisk, you do not need to whip the eggs completely.
- Add the mixture of milk, sugar and yeast to the yolks. Pour a pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter in a steam bath or in a microwave oven, let it be sure to cool.
- Pour the butter into the milk mixture and add half the flour, which should be sieved through a sieve in advance.
- Mix the dough with a spoon or a silicone spatula until smooth.
- The test needs to be approached, so we put it in a warm place somewhere for 30-40 minutes. It is advisable to cover the dough with a lid or towel so that nothing falls into it.
- Pour the flour left over into the dough and knead the dough. The dough should be a bit dense so that it can be rolled out with a rolling pin.
- We spread the dough on a table sprinkled with flour. Roll it with a rolling pin into a circle about 1.5 cm thick.
- We cut out circles with an ordinary faceted glass. By the way, they can be cut with any capacity, even a cup.
- In the middle in each circle we cut a hole. This can be done easily with a cork from under the juice. Small corks from water or a drink will not work, as donuts will still fit during frying and no holes will be visible. Taste, of course, it will not spoil, but the appearance will not be very.
- We cover the donuts with a towel and give them a few minutes to come up again, while our pan will heat up.
- We put the pan on the fire, pour vegetable oil into it, heat it and put donuts in it. Flour products should be up to half in oil.
- Reduce the heat and fry the donuts first on one side, then on the other. They should be golden.
- When the donuts are completely cooled, sprinkle them with powdered sugar. For example, I like donuts to be coated with icing sugar on all sides. Therefore, I just run them in powder.
Delicious homemade donuts are perfect for any drink: tea, coffee, compote. It will also be delicious with cold milk. You can even take these donuts to work for a lunch break. Often check out our Very Delicious website, and you will certainly find the right and tasty recipe for yourself. Bon Appetit everyone!
Photos and videos belong to Svetlana Chernova.