Home-made glazed curds are exactly what gives pleasure and joy. Such a delicacy is not only tasty, but also useful, because it contains cottage cheese. To the taste of cheese as a store, only made at home, and you can not worry about your health. I want to share the recipe for “I like to cook” on how to cook glazed curds. Enjoy a wonderful treat!
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 100 grams of powdered sugar;
- one teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- two teaspoons of cocoa;
- raspberry berries.
- 100 grams of chocolate;
- 50 milliliters of cream.
Homemade glazed curds. Step by step recipe
- Butter for the preparation of cheese will use softened.
- Carefully grind vanilla sugar, powdered sugar and softened butter with a blender (whisk).
- Combine the cottage cheese with butter and grind thoroughly until smooth (very tasty if you use home-made cottage cheese for the preparation of glazed curds).
- The finished mass for the cottage cheese delicacy is divided into two parts.
- And now, to make chocolate cheese, you need: add cocoa to one part of the curd and mix thoroughly.
- Put the chocolate - curd mass into a plastic wrap, wrap and shape the sausage.
- Put the second part of the mass in a plastic wrap, put fresh raspberries in the middle (if you do not have fresh berries, you can use frozen berries) and curl up the sausage.
- We send chocolate and vanilla sausages with filling to the freezer for complete solidification.
- We will glaze the cheese with chocolate, so break the chocolate into small slices (I will glaze with dark chocolate, but you can use milk).
- Pour the cream into the stewpan, add the slices of chocolate and send the stewpan to the stove. Stirring, over low heat, bring the glaze to a homogeneous mass.
- When the curd cheese hardens well, take them out of the frosting freezer for glazing.
- Remove the vanilla curds with raspberries and chocolate curds from the film and cut into small portions.
- Using a silicone brush, apply icing on the cheese.
- Put the finished glazed curd curds in the refrigerator to freeze the glaze (it takes me about 30-40 minutes).
I’ll tell you frankly that these are the best glazed curds I have ever tried. To prepare this dessert, you will spend a minimum of time and effort, and the result will exceed all your expectations.
Cook along with “I love to cook” - we have something that will delight, pleasantly surprise and heartily feed your loved ones. Be sure to pay attention to the preparation of home-made cream cheese and feta cheese with greens.