Once you make homemade ice cream sundae, and you will never buy it in the store again. It turns out that we are so used to the taste of the dairy product that it is difficult to notice its unpleasant taste. Of course, a home-made delicacy is much more useful, because only good products are used, without chemical additives. I found a wonderful and simple recipe for ice cream and was pleased with the result. The dessert came out excellent, pleasant texture and without oily lumps. For the portal “I like to cook” I will try to tell in more detail how to make homemade ice cream.
- cream (33%, not less) - 250 milliliters;
- cream (10% fat) - 150 milliliters;
- eggs (only yolks) - 2 pieces;
- sugar (sand) - 2 tablespoons;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams (1 small bag);
- melted black chocolate for serving - 50 grams.
Homemade ice cream sundae. Step by step recipe
- Cooking goodies is best started with cooling cream 33% fat. Pour the milk product into the whipping bowl and, together with the whipping nozzle, place in the refrigerator.
- Fill a metal bowl (or a heat-resistant glass container with a round shape) with 10% cream and warm up a little. When small bulbs appear on the surface, remove the container from the burner. The temperature should not be higher than 80 degrees, otherwise it will not work to make the most delicious ice cream from cream.
- Gently break the egg, separate the yolks in such a way as to completely remove the protein. Place the product in a deep bowl, you can immediately add sugar (regular and vanilla). Beat components with a blender until a thick whitish mass.
- Constantly stirring, add the egg mass to the hot cream, only in small portions. The yolks should not curl up!
- Put the bowl in a water bath. It is important that the water in the pan does not reach the bottom of the container, otherwise the creamy egg mass will turn into an omelet. The liquid should boil moderately. Steam should not go outside, but should warm the contents of the bowl. It is at this stage of preparation that a treat is easy to spoil.
- How to make ice cream "ice cream" at home, so that it turns out without pieces of boiled yolk? It is necessary to stir the mass correctly: preferably with a whisk, continuously, slightly whipping, raise the cream from the bottom and be sure to clean the sides of the vessel.
- The treat will gradually thicken, as excess moisture goes away, and the yolks act as a thickener. The readiness of the mass is easy to check: dip a spoon into the cream, draw a finger along its surface, making a small furrow. If it retained its shape, it did not spread: it means that the sweet liquid is thick enough and it is time to remove it.
- Be sure to remove hot homemade ice cream from the steam bath. Personally, I filter through a fine sieve (cheesecloth) to remove small pieces of curled protein. A container with a hot dessert should be placed in another bowl of cold water, in which it is desirable to add ice. It is better to mix several times and cool for no more than 10-15 minutes. Of course, you can cool to 25-30 degrees on the kitchen table, but you need to wait longer.
- Fat cream (33%), along with inventory, get out of the refrigerator, beat until stable peaks. The main thing is not to overdo it: after all, the product can quietly turn into oil and, created in a blender at home, ice cream will turn out not very tasty.
- Introduce whipped cream portionwise into a warm cream, after each call, mix thoroughly with a spatula or a large spoon (just do not whip). The mass should be the consistency of thick sour cream.
- Place a liquid treat in a bowl with one ice (without water): I just put it in the freezer. It is desirable to cover the container or wrap it with foil. The vessel should be square or rectangular (it will be convenient to roll the balls).
- Stir the chilled cream every 60 minutes (enough 4 times). After leaving until completely frozen (4-6 hours). You will definitely appreciate this simple recipe for homemade ice cream if you make it several times. The cooking process only seems complicated!
- Melt dark chocolate before serving yummy. Using a special spoon, roll the balls, after dipping it in boiling water. Put the treat in a bowl or waffle cups. Pour over melted chocolate, which instantly freezes in a cold dessert and turns out crispy.
Ice cream can be supplemented with fruit, any topping, and also served with a chocolate fondant. You will be surprised by the chic taste, delicate texture without lumps. Do not worry that the composition of the sweet includes a raw yolk: after all, it undergoes heat treatment. In some formulations, it is replaced with gelatin and various stabilizers, which significantly affects the taste and usefulness of the product. Of course, the egg must be of high quality and fresh.
If you follow my advice exactly, then you will know how easy it is to make plain Ice Cream ice cream at home. After such a dessert, your family will stop buying goodies in the store!