Homemade Kinder milk-slice is a biscuit cake with milk filling, probably everyone knows it, so I won’t describe for a long time, but its taste is amazing, delicate biscuit and a filling that looks like a soufflé - it's just heavenly pleasure. Children especially adore him. Together with “I love to cook” you will learn how to cook delicious cakes in your kitchen.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- milk - 30 milliliters;
- sunflower oil - 1/2 cup;
- flour - 1 cup;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 1 package.
- sugar - 60 grams;
- milk - 1/2 cup;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- honey - 3 tablespoons;
- vanilla - 1/4 sachet;
- sour cream 25% - 200 milliliters;
- gelatin - 25 grams.
Homemade Kinder milk-slice. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough. We divide eggs into proteins and yolks.
- Beat the whites into foam.
- Beat the yolks with sugar and vanilla, add milk, sunflower oil, honey and flour to the mixture, into which the baking powder is previously poured. And here is the cocoa powder.
- Mix our mass and add proteins.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and bake in a square shape.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 190 degrees, about 10 minutes. Watch carefully, the cakes are thin and baked quickly.
- For cream: soak gelatin in two tablespoons of water, wait until it swells.
- Add milk to gelatin, first 50 milliliters, and put on fire to dissolve the gelatin. The main thing is not to boil our mixture.
- Add condensed milk, honey and another part of the milk - 50 milliliters.
- Beat sour cream separately with sugar.
- Pour our mixture with gelatin into a sour cream, mix. Leave in the refrigerator for half an hour, until thickened.
- Now take the cake, smear with cream and cover with a second cake.
- Leave to soak overnight.
Cook homemade Kinder milk-slice at home and pamper your kids at least every day! You can also cook for the holiday, and surprise everyone with their skill. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the recipe for making a curd dessert and the recipe for butterscotch with honey.