What could be better than making a homemade kiwi fruit ice on a hot summer day and slowly, relishing, cool off the whole family. I was prompted to ask how to make fruit ice at home by my own children. In the hot season, or even just on weekends, they are often asked to buy popsicles. But, unfortunately, many manufacturers forget to put real fruits there. And homemade ice cream is a completely different story. It consists entirely of the freshest fruits. Such fruit ice is very tasty, beautiful and, most importantly, healthy. Pleasant acidity and aroma of your favorite fruit will forever make you fans of this light dessert. The Kiwi ice cream recipe is so simple that even older children can make it. After a couple of hours, you will have in your hands a magnificent wholesome dessert made with love.
- kiwi - 4 pieces;
- natural honey - one tablespoon;
- fruit juice - 100 - 150 milliliters.
Homemade Kiwi Fruit Ice. Step by step recipe
- First of all, wash my kiwi under running water and peel it.
- Then we cut three kiwi into quarters and send to the blender bowl.
- And we cut one kiwi into thin circles and set aside for now.
- Also in the blender add one tablespoon of honey.
- Tip: if for some reason you do not consume honey, then in this recipe for kiwi ice cream, you can replace it with one tablespoon of sugar. Or, if the fruit is very ripe and sweet, and you want to make the ice cream less nutritious, then you can don’t put sugar at all.
- Pour some fruit juice into the blender bowl (I use multifruit): approximately 100 - 150 milliliters. So when whipping the fruit mass had a liquid consistency.
- Beat kiwi (using a blender) to a homogeneous liquid consistency.
- We take small plastic cups (they will serve as ice cream molds) and vertically put two thin slices of kiwi on the walls of each cup (we already cut them in advance).
- Then pour fruit mass in the middle. Do not pour the mass to the very top, since when it freezes, it will slightly increase in volume.
- And in the middle of each cup we insert a wooden stick (or a small plastic spoon).
- We send ice cream glasses to the freezer for two to three hours: until completely freezing.
- Removing homemade fruit ice from a kiwi from a freezer is immediately before use. Warm a glass of ice cream in your hands a little - and it will easily and quickly leave its mold.
- And you will have magnificent kiwi ice cream in your hands. Simply and easily!
Rather, try and enjoy the bright taste of your favorite fruit. I want to tell you that such fruit ice can also be made from other fruits and berries: for example, from strawberries, raspberries, aromatic apricots, etc. Experiment in your kitchen: it's worth it! The “I love to cook" team wishes you a pleasant appetite.