The mystery of all American TV shows is homemade peanut butter. Walnut paste is an unusually delicate delicacy with a rich peanut flavor and a sweet-salty taste. If you try the peanut butter properly, it will be impossible to tear yourself away from it - this is an incredibly tasty combination of products. It can be spread on a slice of dough, or you can bake cookies made from nut paste.
- 100 grams of peeled peanuts;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar.
Homemade peanut butter. Step by step recipe
- We take fresh peanuts peeled from the red shell (in no case either salty or sweet). Pour into a colander and rinse well with running water.
- Pour clean peanuts on a waffle or paper towel so that the excess glass water, blot. It is not necessary to achieve an ideal dry state.
- We put peanuts on a hot pan with a thick bottom (no need to pour oil). Constantly stirring, fry it well over medium heat until golden brown (make sure that it does not burn out).
- You can also dry nuts in the oven, but the oil tastes better if the peanuts are dried in a pan.
- Pour the finished hot nuts into the blender bowl and beat until finely chopped.
- If the power of the blender is less than 600 watts, then you should not put all the nuts in the bowl at once: he simply will not overpower them. Better to fall asleep in portions.
- Pour 0.5 teaspoons of salt and 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar to them. Close the blender again and beat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Salt recommendation. Traditional peanut butter has a salty taste, so I put 1 teaspoon per 100 grams of peanuts. You start with 0.5 teaspoon of salt, try - if necessary, add more.
- During beating, every 1-2 minutes, open the blender and lift (with a spoon) the mass from the bottom that has already begun to turn into oil so that it does not get rammed.
- The nuts are quite fatty, so we do not add any additional oil. But if after 15 minutes after whipping, the nuts will not be isolated, you can add a couple of teaspoons of olive.
- Ready peanut butter is allowed to cool and put into jars. We store it in the refrigerator (several weeks).
- Roasted and chopped peanuts can be added to peanut butter: it will be even tastier.
Traditional peanut butter serving: on thin, well-toasted toasts. Using nut pasta, you can make Snickers cake (you can see its recipe on our site “I like to cook”) or delicious cookies. I’ll share a recipe for a delicious peanut butter cookie.
- We take an average egg (necessarily at room temperature) and beat it with a whisk or a mixer.
- Pour half a glass of sugar into a beaten egg and beat until sugar is completely dissolved (the mass should turn white).
- In a ready egg-sugar mixture, spread half a glass of homemade peanut butter and pour a teaspoon of vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla or vanilla sugar).
- Once again, mix everything well: you should get a thick oily mixture.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. In one, add the finished chocolate chips (adjust the amount at your discretion). Mix well.
- In the second part we spread the chopped fresh nuts (you can cut them with a knife or chop in a blender). You can also use already fried salted or sweet nuts. Mix too.
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and, with the help of two spoons, we begin to lay out small balls. Press with a fork on top, in two directions: we form a kind of cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place in it our baking sheet with cookies: for 12 minutes.
- Only baked cookies are very soft, after cooling a crispy crust forms on it. And the chocolate chips are very soft.
Serving peanut butter cookies with warm milk - this is a great breakfast for children. And adults will not refuse such a treat. We pour a cup of aromatic coffee (and milk for children), serve toast with peanut butter and cookies from it - a quick, light and hearty breakfast is ready. The appetite team wishes you enjoy cooking: I’m waiting for you for new recipes.